MontrealCanadiens200
Sponsor
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
Posting this again, so it's on new page for replacements to see

---
Need Active Replacements for :rangers :sharks

* we play our games from sunday-sunday, if you can't handle this don't join please

* if you start losing and is isn't looking like you'll make the playoffs, please don't leave the draft is always coming up!

* if interested please post your GT/HF on this page!! First come first serve thanks!

* Im off to bed for the night but send your requests for the team in game now , i will accept when i get up in the am, First come,first serve!

Last edited:

LTLHL

Light The Lamp Hockey League
Dec 28, 2005
www.ltlhl.com
Posting this again, so it's on new page for replacements to see

---
Need Active Replacements for :rangers :flyers

* we play our games from sunday-sunday, if you can't handle this don't join please

* if you start losing and is isn't looking like you'll make the playoffs, please don't leave the draft is always coming up!

* if interested please post your GT/HF on this page!! First come first serve thanks!

Dont forget about :sharks

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas

Seriously?

You think people leave because they might not make the playoffs in a video game?

I'm not sure about others, but I play to have fun.

Lighten up a little. It's just a game.

AJ91

Jan 20, 2011
I have a friend that will join if we need someone. GT: Sutto84 he likes the Rangers

Last edited:

FrizzleFry22

Apr 6, 2010
San Jose
St. Luis here.
Sorry been real busy with school might be on a little tomorrow night.

CBJ and Min I will be on sporadically for the rest of the week. Let me know if you need to play by a certain day or time. Otherwise I am sure we can play Fri/Sat if not sooner.

AJ91

Jan 20, 2011
Seriously?

You think people leave because they might not make the playoffs in a video game?

I'm not sure about others, but I play to have fun.

Lighten up a little. It's just a game.

LOL this happens all the time. People are never happy and can't handle loosing.

I have fun by winning.......not simply playing this game. It may be because I hate it so much.

McNasty

Jan 20, 2007
Rutgers
St. Luis here.
Sorry been real busy with school might be on a little tomorrow night.

CBJ and Min I will be on sporadically for the rest of the week. Let me know if you need to play by a certain day or time. Otherwise I am sure we can play Fri/Sat if not sooner.

I should be around all day saturday, we'll get our game in then (Minnesota)

McNasty

Jan 20, 2007
Rutgers
LOL this happens all the time. People are never happy and can't handle loosing.

I have fun by winning.......not simply playing this game. It may be because I hate it so much.

I hate losing, but it's worse in this game because so much is out of your control compared to other years. Losing games when you're getting stoned on good shots, and your opponent buries a turnaround slapshot from the point is extremely frustrating hahaha.

Hawktopus

Sep 12, 2010
Last game of the week is against Anaheim, when can you be on?

I'm usually on at night after work from 8PMish to fairly late but I am Pacific Standard Time so it's 11 for you.

I feel that most everyone in this league is on the East Coast so this may pose a problem.

y05hiii

Sep 14, 2012
look we need to come up with a rule for incoming players when it comes to trades that were previously agreed to i've already had 4 not go thru because of an owner leaving... and i'm really getting frustrated.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
look we need to come up with a rule for incoming players when it comes to trades that were previously agreed to i've already had 4 not go thru because of an owner leaving... and i'm really getting frustrated.

They probably should honor previous deals that the commissioner has already approved, but I'm not sure they need to honor negotiated agreements (since that's pretty tricky to monitor).

What probably makes more sense is to ask those who are stepping aside to hold off until the start of a new window.

AJ91

Jan 20, 2011
Ottawa on, looking for games. Need: Florida, TB, TOR, Pitt

Looking for a top 4 d-men.

Cheers,

AJ

AJ91

Jan 20, 2011
I hate losing, but it's worse in this game because so much is out of your control compared to other years. Losing games when you're getting stoned on good shots, and your opponent buries a turnaround slapshot from the point is extremely frustrating hahaha.

NHL 13's 1vs1 difficulty level is set to pro. Yet this league's difficulty is set to superstar. Still wondering why you can't score? Especially after this last tuner just released making goalies better.

Only goals that are scored in this league are garbage or a result of a turd shot. (Rebound)

Cheers,

AJ

Last edited:

McNasty

Jan 20, 2007
Rutgers
NHL 13's 1vs1 difficulty level is set to pro. Yet this league's difficulty is set to superstar. Still wondering why you can't score? Especially after this last tuner just released making goalies better.

Only goals that are scored in this league are garbage or a result of a turd shot.

Cheers,

AJ

I thought ranked versus was on all star?

y05hiii

Sep 14, 2012
They probably should honor previous deals that the commissioner has already approved, but I'm not sure they need to honor negotiated agreements (since that's pretty tricky to monitor).

What probably makes more sense is to ask those who are stepping aside to hold off until the start of a new window.

i agree.. and as you can see... i have two trades sitting on the main page here that are confirmed... and neither of them are happening... i dont get it (and yes i know they go thru during the advancment... well its advanced already and i'm stuck with a team ive basically completely flipped.. and it's got me close to leaving this league.

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Sponsor
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com

Only goals that are scored in this league are garbage or a result of a turd shot. (Rebound)

Cheers,

AJ

thats not true i won games 8-2 , 7-1 etc.. in this league, i have scored all legit real good goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad