99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Sponsor
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
Information
---------
NHL Schedule Period (2 weeks)WE HAVE TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN 7 DAYS!! OR YOU WILL BE REPLACED!
Skill Level - Superstar
Period Length - 5 Minutes
Real Teams
RULES
1. All Games Must Be Completed Within Sunday-Sunday

2. If you know your going to be off a certain day or you will be gone for a few days and still have remaining games you can scroll over your opponents team on the schedule block press a and enable your CPU to play against this user , do this *ONLY* in the event that you will be gone and will not be able to complete the game yourself within the 7 day period! If your going to end up doing this i highly recommand sending your opponent a msg so they know that they will be able to play your CPU

3. If Anybody Quits/DC during a game, you must restart the game and make the score what it was at the time of the "event"
for example: if its 3-2 for "john" then you gotta restart the game and let "john" score 3 empty net goals than let "chris" score 2 goals into your empty net and then you *MUST* go to the specific time of disconnect/quit before actually starting to play! so if they quit with 2 secs left then u have to make the score back, then wait till the 3rd with 2 secs left to do anything!.... *IF You Are Always Quitting/DC from games you will be kicked with no exceptions made!|*

4. Be Active And Communicate With Others Either Via HFBOARDS or XBOX, all the HF/GT's Are on the opening post about when to play games,trades etc

5. HAVE FUN!

BE ACTIVE!!!, IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE ACTIVE YOU WILL BE REPLACED
My Gamertag is HeadShotzPro
------------------------------------

Team GM's:

Anaheim - GT: TheHawktopus(JOINED) -----HF: TheHawktopus
Boston - GT: AdamRadical(JOINED)-----HF: avsfan89
Buffalo - J DawGG 84(JOINED)-----HF: LeafsSince93
Calgary - GT: NUCLEAR PIGE0N(JOINED)
Carolina - GT: Staal Tactics(JOINED)----HF: MD
Chicago - GT: TrueCanuck II(JOINED)-----HF: TrueCanuck II
Colorado - GT: Ryan19MacLean(JOINED)
Columbus - GT: JuNKYARDdOG 135(JOINED)-----HF: SwedishMafia
Dallas - GT: Sgt Octavian(JOINED)-----HF: Ampersand
Detroit - GT: doobsALLday(JOINED)
Edmonton - GT: HOLD MA DDD (JOINED)------HF: HOLD MA DDD
Florida - GT: Y05Hiii (JOINED)
Los Angeles - GT : Redjmac19 ---- HF: JEagle (JOINED)
Minnesota - GT: Stew514(JOINED)------HF: McNasty
Montreal - GT: HeadShotzPro (Commisioner)------HF: 99GoHabsGo99
Nashville - GT: x Gen0cide x(JOINED)------HF: Averys SEC 405
NJ - GT: Jacob8Hockey(JOINED)-------HF: LeafsJacob8
NYI - GT: GunHavok(JOINED)-------HF: GunHavok
NYR - GT: Sutto84(JOINED)
Ottawa - GT: AJ9191(JOINED)
Philadelphia -GT: jhoya82 (JOINED)------HF: jack de la hoya
Phoenix - GT: tomtaddy(JOINED)------HF: victoriacanucker
Pittsburgh - GT: Zen Flyerr (JOINED)------HF: Zen Flyerr
St. Louis - GT: orlajose22(JOINED)-----HF: FrizzleFry22
SJ - GT : lll Voodoo lll(JOINED)-----HF: ChuckWoods
Tampa Bay - GT: AznNinja100(JOINED)-----HF: AznNinja100
Toronto - GT: Silenced 007(JOINED)-----HF: Corleone
Vancouver - King Kaddie(JOINED)-----HF: Kaddie0
Washington - GT: Norman05(JOINED)-----HF: Duke Silver
Winnipeg - GT: Ferocioustigger(JOINED)-----HF: SteelCitySaviour

TRADES
Will Lock In And Be Confirmed But Wont Take Action Until The New Schedule Is Released Which Is Every 7 Days!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sept 12th- To Montreal : B.Morrow, T.Wandel To Dallas : S.Gomez, N.Beaulieu (CONFIRMED)
Sept 12th- To Sabres : Jon Mitchell To: Colorado Cody McCormick and a 3rd RD(CONFIRMED)
Sept 13th - To NYI T.Gilbert To MIN: L.Visnovsky(CONFIRMED)
Sept 13th - To VAN : M.Streit,M.Grabner To NYI : K.Beiksa,J.Garrison(CONFIRMED)
Sept 13th - To CGY - J.Jagr,3rd RD To Dallas : D.Wideman,5th RD(CONFIRMED)
Sept 14th - To CAL : E.Gudbranson,J.Theodore,E.Jovanovski,Q.Howden,2nd RD To Florida : M.Kiprusoff,C.Butler,J.Bouwmeester,M.Stajan,3rd RD(CONFIRMED)
Sept 14th - To Dallas : M.Sturm,J.Skille To Florida : M.Ryder,S.Glennie(CONFIRMED)
Sept 14th - To CBJ : A.Hemsky,M.Marincin,2nd RD,3rd RD To EDM : R.Murray,D.Boyce(CONFIRMED)
Sept 15th - To Carolina : M.Malhotra,Z.Kassian To VAN : M.Gragnani,D.Bowman,B.Sanguinetti(CONFIRMED)
Sept 15th - To COL : T.Oshie,C.Colaiacovo To STL : P.Stastny(CONFIRMED)
Sept 16th - To : NYI P.Kubina,5th RD To PHI : E.Nabokov, J.Pandolfo, 3rd RD(CONFIRMED)
Sept 16th - To CAL : J.Campbell,T.Petersen To DAL : A.Tanguay,4th RD,3rd RD(CONFIRMED)
Sept 16th - To LA : M.Giordano,L.Stempniak,3rd RD To CAL : R.Scuderi,J.Weal,T.Toffoli(CONFIRMED)
Sept 16th - To CAL : J.Bailey,R.Strome To NYI : M.Wahl,C.Wilson,C.Breen,K.Ramo(CONFIRMED)
Sept 16th - To NYI : M.Cammalleri,C.Glencross,B.Comeau,B.Walter,C.Bancks To CAL : M.Halmo,J.Sundstrom,V.Pokka,1st RD,2nd RD(CONFIRMED)
Sept 17th - To MTL : P.Parenteau,S.Downie To COL : T.Plekanec,R.Bourque(CONFIRMED)
Sept 18th - To Florida : S.Gagne,D.Brown,J.Williams,J.Stoll To LA : P.Mueller,T.Fleishchmann,M.Stajan,2nd RD(CONFIRMED)
Sept 20th - To Vancouver : D.Byfuglien,O.Jokinen To WPG : B.Gaunce,N.Jensen,M.Raymond(CONFIRMED)
Sept 23rd - To CLB : A.Ponikarovsky,N.Antropov,R.Hainsey To WPG : J.Moore,M.Letestu,C.Gillies,2nd RD
(CONFIRMED)
Sept 23rd - To NJD : S.Crosby,B.Sutter,O.Maatta,B.Lovejoy,A.Payerl To PIT : I.Kovalchuk,A.Henrique,A.Larrson,T.Zajac(CONFIRMED)
Sept 23rd - To NYI : P.Kane,R.Olesz To CHI : M.Cammalleri,T.Hamonic,3rd RD(CONFIRMED)
Sept 23rd - To PIT : E.Karlsson,1st RD To OTT : M.Fleury(CONFIRMED)
Sept 23rd - To NSH : R.Bourque,M.Clarke To COL : M.Fisher(CONFIRMED)
Sept 23rd - To SJS : D.Stepan,C.Hagelin,D.Girardi,R.Callahan,J.Miller To NYR : L.Couture,R.Clowe,B.Stuart,B.Winchester(CONFIRMED)
Sept 23rd - To FLA : P.Marleau,J.Pavelski,H.Sateri,3rd RD To SJS : J.Huberdeau,K.Versteeg,S.Upshall,J.Markstrom,2nd RD(CONFIRMED)

Last edited by a moderator:

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Sponsor
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
WAITING LIST (REPLACEMENT GM'S)
--------------------------------------------
Replacement list made private!! dont worry i have your names!

SOME INFO ABOUT GM CONNECTED THAT APPLIES TO OUR 2 WEEK SCHEDULE!!
------------------------------------------
What is a schedule period?
A schedule period is the amount of time in the league schedule that the league will be able to play games in.

For example, if a league has its schedule period set to two weeks when they go to the GM Connected HUB for their team they will see the next two weeks’ worth of games in their schedule shown, and the dates of the time period. They can play all games during that schedule period in any order. When they have completed those games they must then wait for the commissioner to advance the schedule period to see the next batch of games from the schedule. This allows the league to continue at an orderly pace and not allow teams to get too far ahead or behind the rest of the league.

What happens to the games that have not been played during my schedule period when the schedule period is advanced?
Any games that have not been played in the league will be simulated so that results can be populated for the league. This way, it can continue with everyone starting at the same point that the schedule has been advanced to by the commissioner.

Last edited:

Pinchy

Oct 19, 2008
Holy moly that yellow is bright. I had to highlight the text just to see if it was my name.

SwedishMafia

Aug 4, 2012
I'll take Columbus.

GT: "JuNKYARDdOG 135"

I can't get on to request until around 3:30-4. I have a Management Exam at 2:30.

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Sponsor
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
I just joined but saw that trades aren't enabled...is this an error?

Trading is Enabled, just CPU/CPU Trades are not, to keep them from doing something really stupid and unrealistic

Human/Human Trades Is Preferred,

I will allow Human/CPU trades, but as Commissioner of the league i can revert trades, so if i see a very unfair trade i wont allow it, for example

you can't trade 6 Picks and 8 Roster players for crosby or something haha

I don't think we have to worry about Human/CPU trades though, i think this is gonna be full soon, its going quick

SwedishMafia

Aug 4, 2012
I chose the Blue Jackets so when I win 23 games itll be realistic ;)

anyway lets get this filled up and rollin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad