OT: Xbox 360 - GM Connected - Thread #6 - Looking for GM's - The New League

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
I managed to draft two 3.5 star forward prospects. Not bad I guess. I had 9 picks in total. Some of the later round picks are such a waste of time. 38 overall, 0.5 stars? That's basically me.

Hey Waff, I'm down to make our trade once we can do that kind of thing again.

Last edited:

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
86 year old, 27 Overall RW Sniper Tyler Toffoli still available. Looking for a comparable forward or maybe a 1st + an low 80 something winger.

Also, FIFA tonight per chance? On around minuit.

BlazingRoy

Cacaw
Dec 8, 2010
86 year old, 27 Overall RW Sniper Tyler Toffoli still available. Looking for a comparable forward or maybe a 1st + an low 80 something winger.

Also, FIFA tonight per chance? On around minuit.

for a much lower price I could get a much younger you with higher overall :laugh:

moz

Gute Post
Oct 30, 2006
Ottawa
Yes to FIFA boo to midnight.

I heard from a source of a source that all pending UFAs in this game are greedy ********.

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
for a much lower price I could get a much younger you with higher overall :laugh:

That wasn't even on purpose. Mon Dieu.

I work 100 hours a week to support my rare leather mocasin habit, midnight is my only repose.

moz

Gute Post
Oct 30, 2006
Ottawa
That wasn't even on purpose. Mon Dieu.

I work 100 hours a week to support my rare leather mocasin habit, midnight is my only repose.

Whatever, we'll warm up at 10:30 like usual and get into the swing of things just in time for you too mooch off some more wins (who am I kidding, they'll be draws)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad