OT: Xbox 360 - GM Connected - Thread #6 - Looking for GM's - The New League

moz

Gute Post
Oct 30, 2006
Ottawa
Drafting tonight is fine by me, the earlier I can get to my cap-hell re-signing period the better.

Good luck in the finals Phoenix and Washington!

OMadahey

Nov 21, 2012
capital city
Make sure you have read this...

"-We are not interested in people that use this league as there 3rd or 4th league.
-We want people that check the league almost daily; including this thread. So if you plan on only checking once a week don't bother joining.
-One AI trade per season, must be approved by 3 other human GMs and the Commissioner.
-This league is 100% simulation.
-Waivers are off.
-Trade talk is done with private messages or over Xbox Live.
-HAVE FUN!!!"

Also send a join request and ill accept it.

Yep I read it. What's the league name ?

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Tim Gleason retired :cry:

:canes

The following players are available:

Phil Kessel (88 right wing SNP, 31 years old, UFA this year)
Andrej Meszaros (84 TWD, 33 years old, 2 years left)
Cam Ward (88 goalie, 35 years old, 4 years left)
Kevin Shattenkirk (85 TWD, 30 years old, 1 year left)
Milan Michalek (83 left SNP, 34 years old, 3 years left)

I'm looking for young players with potential at all positions. If they aren't NHL ready I'd prefer if they are at least 70 overall. Not very interested in draft picks unless it's a top 3 pick.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Oh god dammit. All my roster players either stayed the same, or regressed an overall or so.

My only guy on the roster that went up was Thrower, though he went from a 73 to 84 which is really good.

Bums like McNeill, Schwartz, and Howden stayed the same, and they are all 26 year old 4 star guys. McNeill and Howden even had really solid seasons, and Schwartz was injured 70 games.

Hopefully my first overall guy jumped into the 80's. if not, I need a top line sniper.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Oh god dammit. All my roster players either stayed the same, or regressed an overall or so.

My only guy on the roster that went up was Thrower, though he went from a 73 to 84 which is really good.

Bums like McNeill, Schwartz, and Howden stayed the same, and they are all 26 year old 4 star guys. McNeill and Howden even had really solid seasons, and Schwartz was injured 70 games.

Hopefully my first overall guy jumped into the 80's. if not, I need a top line sniper.

Phil Kessel maybe? :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad