Bobtree - :edmonton
chrewilson - :hawks
Joider - :wings
Benjiv - :avs
Kellogs - :stars
Vodkanator - :nashville

Available teams: East teams.

Here's some things you should know:

-We are not interested in people that use this league as there 3rd or 4th league.
-We want people that check the league almost daily; including this thread. So if you plan on only checking once a week don't bother joining. Basically, just make sure to check your lines every few days, if you want, and make sure to re-sign players and check free agency.
-You can only trade 6 players and receive another 6 players from trades with AI teams. You can have 6 1-for-1 trades or 1 5-for-3 and 1 1-for-3 trades etc.
-This league is mainly simulation, nothing wrong with playing the odd game. Just please to dont play the game to stack someones points. Play for fun or if you need a clutch win.
-Injuries are off.
-Waivers are on.
-Trade talk is done with private messages or over Xbox Live.
-HAVE FUN!!!

Thread Rules
If you want to negotiate a trade of contact another GM about a player, please communicate via private messages. However, you may update your trading block in this thread. You can post who is available from your team, what your team wants/needs, and you can announce trades only once they have been completed in-game. No trade is final/official until it is pulled off in the game.

Last edited:

moz

Gute Post
Oct 30, 2006
Ottawa
Present

Dallas, gt goottsensgo

From the active list I'm pretty sure Anaheim, NJD and NYI left the league. CHicago and LA are long gone. Philly is either inactive or doing the kind of rebuilding that reaches down to the earth's mantle.

Phoenix is active, Hotcakes Honduras is GM.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Deku Scrub - Carolina Hurricanes

Gt - l Deku Scrub l

&

Joider - Winnipeg Jets

Gt - Joider

are both present.

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
Je suis ici. - Buffalo

I guess you can change my boards user name to the new one if you feel like it.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
hey I'd be willing to join.
Can I take Ottawa?

Make sure you have read this...

"-We are not interested in people that use this league as there 3rd or 4th league.
-We want people that check the league almost daily; including this thread. So if you plan on only checking once a week don't bother joining.
-One AI trade per season, must be approved by 3 other human GMs and the Commissioner.
-This league is 100% simulation.
-Waivers are off.
-Trade talk is done with private messages or over Xbox Live.
-HAVE FUN!!!"

Also send a join request and ill accept it.

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
If Crepe Colombia and ABC123 are ready I guess Benny could sim the Finals whenever.

I'm interested in shaking up my forward group if anyone wants to make a change for the sake of it. I have an 86 SNP Toffoli, for example.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
My gamertag is incorrect in the OP :rant:

fix it pl0x

If Crepe Colombia and ABC123 are ready I guess Benny could sim the Finals whenever.

I'm interested in shaking up my forward group if anyone wants to make a change for the sake of it. I have an 86 SNP Toffoli, for example.

I'm interested in Toffoli! Not sure what I'd give up though.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
omg thnx benny u r mai hero :thumbu:

I'm down to go past the draft tonight. I never pay attention to it anyways.

BlazingRoy

Cacaw
Dec 8, 2010

I counter with the riskiest and most daring trade proposal in NHL history. Lets swap 7th round picks in 2025 if you're man enough :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad