X. General Stars Talk Marks the Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indianation65

Oct 14, 2014
Currently, North Tex
I realize after a few days of following in this forum, the game day topics, the "Captain" topic, Spezza, avatars, first goal topic, etc., I joined the right forum. There's lots of action and passion on this board. Good stuff! Now where was that best/worst Dallas Stars goalies thread???

...wisdom

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Razor said in a broadcast that he's spending time with both the team and the coaches. I think if he can't ever play again, they're preparing him for a potential career in hockey.

That said, medically he's been cleared for no limitations working out off the ice. He was participating with the team at the Michael Johnson Performance Center in McKinney before the season started. The next step is for him to be cleared for on ice activity. It's been a bit over a month since we heard that news.

Thanks!!!

NHLHT*

Dallas Stars Tribute

Hey Dallas Fans!

I have a great new Tribute for you!

Enjoy it!

Last edited by a moderator:

DaStars99

Purdue Alumnus
Feb 6, 2007
Dallas
Sort of Stars, sort of not.
Peverley is scarfing the Lamar hunt statue at tomorrow's FC Dallas opening playoff game. Kind a cool for Raptor.

hockeymistress

Oct 9, 2004
What's with the guy in the white suit behind the goal waving all the time?

I saw him on tv last year during ducks playoffs. Figured he was a drunk bandwagon fan, the people sitting behind him must be livid.

Every time the puck comes down he stands up and waves his arms, bangs the glass. Why isn't he thrown out? People in our section would tar and feather him for disrupting the view.

Primetimey*

I saw him on tv last year during ducks playoffs. Figured he was a drunk bandwagon fan, the people sitting behind him must be livid.

Every time the puck comes down he stands up and waves his arms, bangs the glass. Why isn't he thrown out? People in our section would tar and feather him for disrupting the view.

Season ticket holder for 10 (guessing) years. He is far from a bandwagon fan.

He was annoying when he banged on the glass, but he can't do that anymore so he isn't annoying.

hockeymistress

Oct 9, 2004
Season ticket holder for 10 (guessing) years. He is far from a bandwagon fan.

He was annoying when he banged on the glass, but he can't do that anymore so he isn't annoying.

So he can't bang.....but he can still stand and just wave his arms like he is flagging down a fire truck every time play is in the zone, blocking the view of three rows behind him during normal play?

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
So he can't bang.....but he can still stand and just wave his arms like he is flagging down a fire truck every time play is in the zone, blocking the view of three rows behind him during normal play?
It was a difficult enough battle for the Stars to stop him from banging on the glass. The guy loves the attention. They risk chasing off a season ticket holder if they keep trying to prevent his efforts to become microscopically famous.

Nexus

Jul 7, 2013
At least he stopped the glass banging. I always kinda hoped this would've happened to him:

I hope the kid in the video didn't get hurt, but I hate to admit I laughed my ass off when I saw this for the first time, and I still do. :laugh:

aloonda*

Stars app

doesn't work on ipad

hello stars folks? wtf

I would like to be able to track some stats during game....hello?

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
I'd recommend the NHL app.

This year's version is much better than last year, IMO.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Trevor Daley has played 18 fewer games in a Stars uniform than Derian Hatcher.... That's hard to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad