X. General Stars Talk Marks the Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I think you have to take McDavid from a business standpoint...everything else aside. If we had McDavid, we'd sell out almost every game and we'd sell a million jerseys.

I think Dallas would be an easy sell on Eichel as well. Instantaneously dubbed as the next Mike Modano.

OttMorrow

Sep 18, 2003
Well folks, tomorrow is another big game. All of these losing streak games are big one's now. We need the win against the weakest of our next 3 opponents or we could see them break the 10-game franchise record losing streak. An 8-game losing streak would essentially be losing 10% of the season all in a row.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Owen Newkirk needs a bigger role in Stars' media.

In the Bogorod vs Levine vs Newkirk battle, Newkirk is head and shoulders better than the other two.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Has anybody ever had any luck streaming games on an iphone? I'm on a bus to Stillwater, and won't be able to watch, but I have my phone.

Primetimey*

I know everyone is in love with Fanny, but I think Philippe Desrosiers girlfriend is going to be the next popular Stars GF.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
I wish there was a way for me to follow the Defending Big D twitter account and get the news, but never see any tweet from/about Worley or Josh Lile ever again. Those two are the worst.

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
I wish there was a way for me to follow the Defending Big D twitter account and get the news, but never see any tweet from/about Worley or Josh Lile ever again. Those two are the worst.

I love this team more than anything, but **** DBD. You'd think I'd be jonesing for Stars info, but they literally have never brought anything to the conversation for me.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I know everyone is in love with Fanny, but I think Philippe Desrosiers girlfriend is going to be the next popular Stars GF.

:laugh:

Though about posting this but chose not too. Saw he tweeted this tonight.

I was happy for him when I noticed the tongue ring. Songs pretty brutal pop country though. Editing was bad too ... words didn't match the video.

Wasn't Nystrom's WAG a country singer too? Souray had the best probably ... the wrestler.

Although Modano's first did do Playboy so she's got be up there.

StarsTx

Nov 9, 2014
There's a player early in the 1st round that stood out as not belonging there, any guesses who that might be.
Although we had some very nice picks after that.

TrillMike

Feb 21, 2012
Dallas, TX
Any guesses on what number Demers gets? If Nill wants d-men to only wear single digits (don't know if it's the case, Jordie is the exception.) he's limited to 4.

Edit: just realized he stopped wearing 60.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Any guesses on what number Demers gets? If Nill wants d-men to only wear single digits (don't know if it's the case, Jordie is the exception.) he's limited to 4.

Edit: just realized he stopped wearing 60.

The Stars twitter said he's taking 4

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Lile comes across as a socially inept uber-****** who knows nothing about hockey at all just knows how to calculate advanced stats. Worley comes across as an uppity dufus who treasures his cat and likes to complain about being divorced and alone.

Apparently discussion of femine freshening aids aren't welcome around these parts.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Lile comes across as a socially inept uber-****** who knows nothing about hockey at all just knows how to calculate advanced stats. Worley comes across as an uppity dufus who treasures his cat and likes to complain about being divorced and alone.

Apparently discussion of femine freshening aids aren't welcome around these parts.

We Stars nerds are the cool Stars nerds, those other Stars nerds are totally LAME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad