WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Seth's a dweeb, he's just not a believable face, much more suited as a chicken s**t heel.

This whole program was a pivot though and Rollins was thrown in. Had it not been for Punk's injury, that's who Seth would be feuding with right now as a proper heel.
Even if Punk was healthy they wouldn't have turned Seth.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Seth is over as a face because of how great he was as a heel, despite constant talk about how his characters will not or do not work. He was consistently received top guy reactions.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
Screenshot 2024-04-03 134331.jpg

there goes my hopes of fewer bullshit belts/trophies/whatever the f*** this is

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
What’s going on with Priest and the briefcase? No one seems talking about it. Any chance he cashes in during wrestlemania? Would be shocked if it was during Regina Rhodes but what about Rollins McIntyre?

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
What’s going on with Priest and the briefcase? No one seems talking about it. Any chance he cashes in during wrestlemania? Would be shocked if it was during Regina Rhodes but what about Rollins McIntyre?
McIntyre is almost surely winning so if they want a ready made feud to keep McIntyre in chase mode they can have Priest cash in.

I truly don't know what the plan is. It has become an extreme afterthought. He doesn't ever tease the possibility of cashing in.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Just got around to watching the whipping angle from Monday...

... Holy f*** Rock looks like shit sliding into the ring. Like two different times, he looked stiff as a board.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Roman revealed he is still taking some very potent medication for his leukemia.

Might be one reason his schedule is the way it is.

You can't really say, "I'm not really sure this is a big deal", when it comes to cancer, but I'm not really sure this news is a big deal...

"Medications for CML directly destroy cancer cells or help the body’s immune system attack cancer cells to prevent them from growing. Medications may not cure CML, so people may need to continue taking them throughout their life to manage the condition."

What I mean is, it sounds pretty standard. He's probably been taking meds for years.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
McIntyre is almost surely winning so if they want a ready made feud to keep McIntyre in chase mode they can have Priest cash in.

I truly don't know what the plan is. It has become an extreme afterthought. He doesn't ever tease the possibility of cashing in.
There is already history there from when Rhea and Drew were doing their handshake deals. Priest wasn't happy about it.

Makes total sense for him to cash in on Drew right after he wins it.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I'd have Priest cashing in on Drew ASAP. If not the night of, give Drew a big celebration on the RAW after mania with JD crashing it.

Drew's character is basically built around complaining about being robbed, and it's gold right now. There's still mileage, especially if he gets f***ed over by Priest.

EDIT: In fact, I'd definitely do it on RAW after Mania. Not only because it gives time to process Drew's win, but because Priest cashing in on Night 2 is probably buried news after whatever happens in the main event.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm not saying this should happen, but imagine Cody winning on night 2 with the whole "endgame" ending everyone is praying for just for Priest to cash in on Cody. That'd be so funny.
Words truly could not describe how hard I would mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad