WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
Only way people will root for Cody (unless you're one of the crybabies) is him getting his ass whooped before Mania.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Damien Priest has to be the dumbest motherf***** in all of wrestling character wise.

Seth Rollins just got annihilated and you don't cash in?

I know, I know. "Creative" and kayfabe and all that knowing Seth/Drew is already planned but one of your top champs getting destroyed like that but not getting cashed in on defeats the purpose of MITB.

• Haha
Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
The Bloodline can't end.

f*** Cody Rhodes story, let's have a new reign of terror.
Counterpoint: The Bloodline must end. And Cody Rhodes must complete his story.

wrestlemania is gonna be awesome. maybe legends and surprises will show up
Seth and Cody are going to lose. I think this is near 100% guarantee at this point.

I also think we will see SCSA and John Cena return to take out Jimmy and The Rock. But the ONE big surprise, we will see the return of Dustin Rhodes to take out Solo Sikoa and help his brother win the title. I think AEW will do Dustin a solid by allowing him to do a cameo with his brother at Wrestlemania.

Varcus

Dec 3, 2015
The rock is making wrestling great again. I’m looking forward to the matches that come from the current heel rock till he eventually turns face. As the lead up to next year when Cody completes his story will be amazing.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Damien Priest has to be the dumbest motherf***** in all of wrestling character wise.

Seth Rollins just got annihilated and you don't cash in?

I know, I know. "Creative" and kayfabe and all that knowing Seth/Drew is already planned but one of your top champs getting destroyed like that but not getting cashed in on defeats the purpose of MITB.

This is why they need to get rid of the thing lol.

About the only thing I accept for MITB at this point is what I said awhile ago. Gable gets one more shot at Gunther with the stipulation that it's his last chance. They do some kind of f***ed finish, whether it's a count out or double pin or Gunther taps as Gable is being pinned or whatever. Gunther's angle is tough shit, that was your last chance.

Gable wins MITB, wastes no time, comes out on RAW and challenges Gunther in Berlin. And you essentially run the Rocky IV story.

After that, get rid of that f***ing thing. It doesn't fit Triple H booking.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Watching Rhodes and Rollins get flogged like they were, the day after after Easter, is certainly something.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Probably going to try (and fail) the Brand Split against after WM40

I mean they've been doing brand split this whole time lol. They started getting loose with it about a month or so ago.

Before that they broke it occasionally, but at least did better than with Vince booking. And when they did break it, they at least tried to explain it with "I invited you here," or, "Adam allowed you to come here" rather than just the weekly, "I thought this guy was on RAW, why is he here?" with no explanation.

TheShape

Oct 25, 2018
Seth needs a gimmick change. Unless he's turning on Cody this weekend that is. This gimmick really does not work for a face.

Seth's a dweeb, he's just not a believable face, much more suited as a chicken s**t heel.

This whole program was a pivot though and Rollins was thrown in. Had it not been for Punk's injury, that's who Seth would be feuding with right now as a proper heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad