WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
The winners of a 5-man and 5-woman Elimination getting the 30 spot in each rumble would be cool. But knowing who the first 5 and last 5 entrants is too much and would take a lot of the surprise appeal out of the rumble. That's a third of the competitors that we would know exactly when they're coming out.

But yes, I always that thought there should be something on the line with these Survivor Series matches. They have felt like B PPVs for the last several years.
Can’t be any worse than announcing the rumble entrants and their numbers on f***ing Twitter like they have done before. Absolute geek company, man. It’s hilarious.

Reactions: TD Charlie

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
She threw up a bit. Big deal. It makes for a funny story and memory. It's not like she shit herself.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
She threw up a bit. Big deal. It makes for a funny story and memory. It's not like she shit herself.

cm-punk-wwe.gif

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
They should retire the Survivor Series name. The name used to carry a prestige, maybe more for those that remember when there were only four PPVs per year, but it meant something. The modern Survivor Series means nothing. Unless you create brand versus brand drama throughout the year why does it suddenly matter for one month that they face each other? I don't know, it just seems like they threw the towel in this year.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
This brand vs. brand stuff is so meaningless. If you need proof, how many of you can actually name which brand won the last few years? I doubt many.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This brand vs. brand stuff is so meaningless. If you need proof, how many of you can actually name which brand won the last few years? I doubt many.
I remember 2 years ago because that was the one they put NXT over and Raw only won one and Seth turned heel from it.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Just saw this on the schedule, but WWE is doing a Smackdown in Winnipeg on January 21. When’s the last time they did tv in Winnipeg?

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Just saw this on the schedule, but WWE is doing a Smackdown in Winnipeg on January 21. When’s the last time they did tv in Winnipeg?
Wow.

A long ass time is my guess. Usually you just see Montreal/Toronto if any

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bonkers opener, which for some reason was Becky vs. Charlotte

Reactions: Jussi

McDavid is too whiny

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Brock Lesnar also lives nearby

I think they did Vancouver not long before the pandemic but it was forever since they did tv from there too
February 14, 2020.

About a month before the plague became “real”.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Sloppy PPV all around. I've never seen so much lack of chemistry, it's insane. Everybody was sloppy. Reigns and Big E was decent, that's about it. No Rock to boot it, PPV sucked.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I noticed they shortened Angel Garza to Angel

they’re the dumbest company to ever exist

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Glad I wasn't the only one that found it sloppy. My vision isn't great so you know it's bad if I can see them making mistakes. The show should have taken place in a legion or bingo hall because that was how sloppy some of the wrestling was.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
They put Bianca over real strong

Typical of these 5v5 matches. I didn't see any of the show but I can only assume that Bianca made the comeback against 3-4 other women?

This has been a trash ppv for as long as I can remember. All the talent in the world in this company and they don't give a rats ass about the presentation whatsoever.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Typical of these 5v5 matches. I didn't see any of the show but I can only assume that Bianca made the comeback against 3-4 other women?

This has been a trash ppv for as long as I can remember. All the talent in the world in this company and they don't give a rats ass about the presentation whatsoever.
Yes, Sasha’s whole team turned on her and then promptly all did jobs to Bianca

Reactions: TD Charlie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad