Status
Not open for further replies.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
WWE 2022 PPV Schedule

he schedule is as follows*:
- Saturday, January 1 – Day 1® at State Farm Arena in Atlanta
- Saturday, January 29 – Royal Rumble® at The Dome at America’s Center in St. Louis
- Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3 – WrestleMania at AT&T Stadium in Dallas
- Sunday, May 8 – Pay-Per-View at Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, R.I.
- Sunday, June 5 – Pay-Per-View at Allstate Arena in Chicago
- Saturday, July 2 – Money In The Bank® at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas
- Saturday, July 30 – SummerSlam® at Nissan Stadium in Nashville
- Saturday, September 3 or Sunday, September 4 – Pay-Per-View at TBD location
- Saturday, November 26 – Survivor Series® at TD Garden in Boston
In addition to the events above, pay-per-views taking place in February and October will be announced in the near future. Fans interested in up-to-date ticket information for 2022 WWE pay-per-view events can register at https://www.wwe.com/2022-PPV.
* Events subject to change.

WrestleMania is officially two nights. The September PPV may be in the UK and not directly compete with AEW All Out due to the time difference however nothing is official at this point in time. The February and October shows may be in Saudi Arabia.

Only just noticed this but I love Saturday ppvs. Really a much better day for us Europeans. :yo:

Reactions: TD Charlie

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm almost hoping it's in London and that The Grizzled Young Veterans are there and come out to YNWA for nuclear heat. :laugh:
Not determined but the day dave talked about it he mentioned Cardiff

As in one of those UK PPVs they used to do? Or a real canon PPV? Because those UK PPVs were pretty much just house shows.
Actual. Those old UK only PPV’s aren’t a thing for eons now.

Reactions: Megahab

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
this womans match to start smackdown is so bad right now yikes.. tank girl should of stayed in nxt lol.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Becky and Bianca had another really good match to open and they did the thing they rarely do which is not bury the loser. At least she’s not buried yet.

Reactions: Jussi

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Becky and Bianca had another really good match to open and they did the thing they rarely do which is not bury the loser. At least she’s not buried yet.

Not bad at all. The finish was a proper win for a heel champ without sacrificing any momentum for Bianca. I shut it off after that in favor of playing Paper Mario lol. Anything noteworthy happen after the opener?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Not bad at all. The finish was a proper win for a heel champ without sacrificing any momentum for Bianca. I shut it off after that in favor of playing Paper Mario lol. Anything noteworthy happen after the opener?
Looks like world title 3-way involving Owens

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I only read the results but did it seem like they're teasing an Owens heel turn? I would kind of like to see a Rollins-Owens alliance.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Survivor Series is in 2 weeks and no matches announced. Have they even mentioned it on TV?

Believe or not but they announced on-line this afternoon the 2 RAW vs Smackdown Elimination style matches. :huh:

Men: Team RAW (Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Kevin Owens, Rey & Dominik Mysterio) vs. Team Smackdown (Drew McIntyre, Jeff Hardy, Xavier Woods, Sami Zayn & Happy Corbin)

Women: Team RAW (Bianca Belair, Rhea Ripley, Liv Morgan, Carmella & Zelina Vega) vs. Team Smackdown (Sasha Banks, Shotzi Blackheart, Shayna Baszler, Natalya, Aliyah)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think I’d rather they just do it as an exhibition-style PPV, or like an all-star game type of show rather than try to build up a story of brand supremacy that is not only completely meaningless but also doesn’t make sense since the draft went into effect 2 weeks ago. Also if the thing isn’t happening with Dwayne, that’s all that mattered anyway. They know people won’t give a shit.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I guess they'll also do champions vs. Champions.

Reigns vs. Big E
Nakamura vs. Priest
Usos vs. RKBro.
Becky vs. Charlotte

Nobody cares about brand supremacy. These matches would only matter if it was rare to see these guys against each other.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
It's hilarious that I haven't watched WWE in about 2 months, and damn near all that matches are completely unsurprising. I feel like I haven't missed anything even by missing everything.

Reactions: CDJ

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Kevin Owens is heel I guess.

I enjoyed his face run. Lasted longer and his work was better than I thought.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Kevin Owens is heel I guess.

I enjoyed his face run. Lasted longer and his work was better than I thought.

I guess they are getting ready for him taking the pinfall from Big E in his last match before his contract expires.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Raw sucked hard

I love how their way of creating baby faces is beating the shit out of them repeatedly. Really makes people want to get behind them.

Hopeless booking. Can’t wait until they sell to Fox or some shit and Vince is gone. Maybe somebody that knows what they are doing will get hired

Last edited:
Reactions: BruinDust

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Are they building to SS whatsoever? I saw Xavier Woods put something up on social the other day about the mens elimination match at the ppv. Losers get put into their own 5 man elimination match to determine Rumble 1-5, and the winners at SS get the same treatment but for Rumble spots 26-30.

Now, I don't totally agree with the details but something like this could absolutely work. Survivor Series has become a meaningless show that's probably got less at stake than the average Raw or Smackdown.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Are they building to SS whatsoever? I saw Xavier Woods put something up on social the other day about the mens elimination match at the ppv. Losers get put into their own 5 man elimination match to determine Rumble 1-5, and the winners at SS get the same treatment but for Rumble spots 26-30.

Now, I don't totally agree with the details but something like this could absolutely work. Survivor Series has become a meaningless show that's probably got less at stake than the average Raw or Smackdown.

The winners of a 5-man and 5-woman Elimination getting the 30 spot in each rumble would be cool. But knowing who the first 5 and last 5 entrants is too much and would take a lot of the surprise appeal out of the rumble. That's a third of the competitors that we would know exactly when they're coming out.

But yes, I always that thought there should be something on the line with these Survivor Series matches. They have felt like B PPVs for the last several years.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
The winners of a 5-man and 5-woman Elimination getting the 30 spot in each rumble would be cool. But knowing who the first 5 and last 5 entrants is too much and would take a lot of the surprise appeal out of the rumble. That's a third of the competitors that we would know exactly when they're coming out.

But yes, I always that thought there should be something on the line with these Survivor Series matches. They have felt like B PPVs for the last several years.

agreed. I don’t like the exact details of Woods’ proposal, but the basis is good. Maybe the captain of the losers is 1, with the rest in a drawing for four spots in the 2-10 range. The 5 winners are put into a drawing for spots 11-30

but the results aren’t revealed. For the sake of SOME surprise

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They’ve done nothing to tell you survivor series is even happening. The ticket sales were not good and I think the original plan was to get Dwayne and if they’re not going to have him at Wrestlemania, then they just gave up. Or maybe they’ll shock people and make you regret it. I doubt it though.

The show means nothing, the stories within it mean nothing. The brand vs. brand thing means nothing, especially since we just had the draft. If they just pushed it as an all-star game type of show since those never mean anything either, I think it would actually be fine. As far as I’m concerned, Survivor Series can just disappear, it’s a brand that means nothing and the only 2 things anyone ever knows about it is that it’s the show the undertaker debuted, the Montreal screw job, and I guess the show where CM Punk got over and I only say that since I was there

Reactions: yahhockey

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
It's hilarious that I haven't watched WWE in about 2 months, and damn near all that matches are completely unsurprising. I feel like I haven't missed anything even by missing everything.

Yeah I haven't watched it since wrestelmania. AEW has restored my love of wrestling, I can't have WWE destroy it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad