GDT: WWE Survivor Series (18th November 2018)

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
While sitting thru such dreck as Apollo versus Konor and Ember getting jobbed.

If they set up Nia to be this top heel getting nuclear heat, no better time than now to start Ember's push.

Or, keep her under Nia's heel and keep jobbing her.

Who's to say what Creative has planned. :help:

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Whatever it is, no one should be denying that The Usos are going to go down as one of the GOAT tag teams in the company when their careers are over.
They wont even crack a top 20 list for this company for GOAT.They are good,but they arent THAT good.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The Uso's had a really great 1.5 years from mid 2016 to end of 2017.

Since and before, there really aren't any must see matches. That said, they've been in the company since 2010, multi-time tag team champions, part of the Samoan family, do have some really good matches.

In 20 years, if we look back at this era, they and the New Day are likely the two tag teams that are remembered.

Reactions: Paris in Flames

Jonas1235

Jan 8, 2008
Calgary
OFF TOPIC - I am trying to find the viewership number for WWE Evolution PPV, but cannot find it. Does anyone have the number?>

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
OFF TOPIC - I am trying to find the viewership number for WWE Evolution PPV, but cannot find it. Does anyone have the number?>
You'll never get a number.

The best you'll get is the 'top 10' rank of most watched on the Network for a given week, but no view numbers are ever released. Evolution was top for it's week.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The best indication you'll get about how they feel about the show is how they treat it next year, assuming they do it again. I'm pretty confident they will. But I think they should do it in the summer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad