WWE superstar Elias chirps the city of Toronto and the Maple Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
John Cena is literally fantastic in movies and was absolutely hilarious in Blockers and that Amy Shumer movie a whiles back. Bautista is literally awesome in Guardians of the Galaxy and he was really good in the independent film The Man with the Iron Fists with GZA from WUTANG.

Meh, I find Cena a terrible actor apart from small doses, I've yet to see Blockers but I could see over protective dad working well for him. His action movies as the lead were unwatchable though. Bautista is awesome as Drax but will that continue in other roles I don't know. It's not really a stretch to say that actors in scripted shows are generally better at acting than most wrestlers.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Nor can we discredit all the fantastic work wrestlers put into the Sharknado series.
Hey now I am detecting some sort of sarcasm I think in this post but seriously, I think people are just jealous that wrestlers are literally stacking dollars in multiple different mediums and it's all because they literally sweat blood putting in work to maximize their fitness and health goals every single day of their whole entire life while most people literally eat garbage and sit on their couch watching sports or fake news or netflix all night.

Reactions: ImpartialNHLfan

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Hey now I am detecting some sort of sarcasm I think in this post but seriously, I think people are just jealous that wrestlers are literally stacking dollars in multiple different mediums and it's all because they literally sweat blood putting in work to maximize their fitness and health goals every single day of their whole entire life while most people literally eat garbage and sit on their couch watching sports or fake news or netflix all night.

As a fan of the easiest team to troll on this site, I think a little bit of it is just how easy it is to get a reaction too. I mean this thread is ten pages on the premise of heel makes fun of the city he's in.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
i DiDn'T kNoW wReStLiNg WaS sTiLl A tHiNg LoL

giphy.gif

Reactions: MrCraigAnderson

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Man that was lame AF. Grown men actually watch this ****?:laugh:

It's WWE, seriously I thought it was entertaining.

First, the thread title got me excited to watch the clip (giggled like a little girl waiting for the video to load), then after that I could not wait to see HF reactions, then I knew I had to go on Twitter after to read the comments over there, etc..

This was the highlight of my boring morning at work... thanks OP!

Reactions: tonyhawks77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad