GDT: WWE Royal Rumble 2024

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
That didn't include the most interesting part which would have been his immediate thoughts in the hour or so after the Rumble.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Stratton should be strapped with the rocket not Cargill. She can actually go in the ring, has the look and can talk on the mic. I would build her up to take the title off a face Bayley at 41. Rhea can drop the title around then so there aren't two heel Champs. She should be the number 2 heel in the company.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Stratton has a look but nobody has THAT look in re: Cargill

Stratton will have her time no doubt though, I haven’t seen much of her but I do know she hasn’t been doing this very long and considering that fact she’s really good. Definitely an athlete.

Leafsfanperson

Jan 27, 2024
I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news

I don’t see him as that guy, but i don’t make the decisions. He will in fact be the guy, because that’s who they tell us he is.
Cool, they'll hand him the spot, the belt and everyone will get bored of him in three months like they did with Kofi-Mania or Sammi Zayn.

Cody only stays red hot with sympathy.

Reactions: TD Charlie

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Cool, they'll hand him the spot, the belt and everyone will get bored of him in three months like they did with Kofi-Mania or Sammi Zayn.

Cody only stays red hot with sympathy.
I dont disagree with you at all.

I was bored of Cody the day he stepped foot back in wwe. He’s for the kids though, so I get it.

Reactions: Leafsfanperson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad