GDT: WWE Royal Rumble 2024

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
The card:

- 2024 Women's Royal Rumble
- Fatal 4-way for the WWE Undisputed Universal Championship: Roman Reigns (c) vs Randy Orton vs LA Knight vs AJ Styles
- US Championship:Logan Paul (c) vs Kevin Owens
- 2024 Men's Royal Rumble

That is also supposedly the match order.

Last edited:

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Only 2 matches that are not the rumbles?
I have to think there will be a couple of segments or a match that pops up. But I can see it if they're only doing a 3 hour show.

45 minutes for the women's Rumble
60 for the Men's
The four way gets at least 30
KO/Logan will probably cook and get lots of time.
Throw in a couple of segments and there's 3 hours.

Shameful that the tag belts aren't featured. I think Gunther would have wrestled too but not enough time to build a program with him going on paternity leave.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Not sure where he's at in his career, but I'd love to see Styles win and headline this Mania. Then, ride off into the sunset if that's where he's at.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I have to think there will be a couple of segments or a match that pops up. But I can see it if they're only doing a 3 hour show.

45 minutes for the women's Rumble
60 for the Men's
The four way gets at least 30
KO/Logan will probably cook and get lots of time.
Throw in a couple of segments and there's 3 hours.

Shameful that the tag belts aren't featured. I think Gunther would have wrestled too but not enough time to build a program with him going on paternity leave.
Both rumbles will be over an hour. Since there’s been two of them, only one rumble has been less than 54 minutes and that was the men two years ago at 51.

Reactions: I Eat Crow

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Still shocked they chose Tropicana field for this. That place has a reputation for being a massive dump.

Reactions: MAHJ71

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Does the Rumble need The Rock? Would a Punk or Rhodes victory with Andrade at 30 still be an acceptable outcome?

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
What if Roman enters the Rumble and wins because he doesn't want to face anyone at Mania...but obviously he will still be facing someone at Mania.

If Banks returns remember her social media post of her in a ring and a photo of Triple H on the wall. Sometimes it's the obvious answer all along such as the devil mask hanging in Cole's locker.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad