GDT: WWE Fastlane (10th March 2019)

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I'm really hoping this has been all because Becky's been actually injured and this has been booked to allow her to heal.
I still wouldn’t care for it if that’s the case. There’s ways to keep stars relevant with injury. Wasn’t Punk injured and not cleared for a month or two of his long title run?

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Seth really should have brought back the blond streak for this variation of the reunion.

....frankly he never should have got rid of it.

Reactions: TD Charlie

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
There most definitely will not be a Phenomenal Forearm into RKO spot in that match.
No because we're going to get this

tenor.gif

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Seth really should have brought back the blond streak for this variation of the reunion.

....frankly he never should have got rid of it.

He talked about it recently.

He said he did it to stand out from the rest of the guys with long black hair. When he got to the top he didn’t need it anymore.

Also said he’s thought about bringing it back but he’s not sure how likely that is

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
True, but his entrance and theme are still the same from the lone wolf days. Guy needs a new theme.
His theme is awesome.

I associate the biker intro more with his lone wolf days. His current theme is just badass as f*** and shouldn't be touched.

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
His fiancee that leaked his n00dz was the one who did it for him before he was caught.
Funny story about those noodz. I was at a friends house watching the Terminator Wrestlemania with her family. Her sister mentioned the photos and she had never seen them. About five minutes later I get a tap on the shoulder so I turn and... Well some things can't be unseen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad