GDT: WWE Fastlane (10th March 2019)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't understand why Becky is happy to win that way. She didn't even try fighting back afterwards.

Hell, they just turned Ronda heel on Monday, and she did a face move to get Becky into the match.

This is so inconsistent and stupid. Absolutely f***ing stupid.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
AJ Styles and Orton just made more than a lot people do in an entire year for that 2 minutes lol

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
Think about what might have been with better story telling guys...
We could have had a 5 star match to decide who gets to face Rhonda one on one at Wrestlemania with Becky beating her nemesis.

Instead we get gimped knees and garbage DQ leading to a lame triple threat Charlotte is likely to win just so Rhonda go on hiatus and we get Becky vs Charlotte part 12 at some future ppv.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Styles-Orton is as generic of a feud as one can think of, but at least the story has been well told.

This crap with the Rousey/Lynch/Flair feud was bungled so badly starting with Becky's "suspension". Becky won the Rumble. Why did she even have to fight her way back into the match. Charlotte was the one who should have been fighting her way into the match tonight if they still needed to have this match. It makes more sense to have Rousey hit Charlotte to get her into the match to make sure it's harder for Becky.

They took a potentially white hot feud in Becky and Rousey and absolutely shat all over it.

Reactions: TD Charlie

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Styles/Orton is one of the few things I'm really looking forward to heading into Wrestlemania at the moment. WWE has done such a stupid good job of keeping them apart since the brand split, only having them compete in one match against each other.

Reactions: The Gongshow

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Not sure why Corbin still had this music. I mean I like it but it doesn’t fit. How is he a lone wolf as well? The damn logo is right above him.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00