GDT: WWE Fastlane (10th March 2019)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I wouldn't be shocked if that's all we see of Dean if he is actually leaving.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sounds like a HEAT wave coming through Pittsburgh tonight

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Oh no. They’re gonna have Dean turn on Roman. Don’t do this to my heart.

I’d much prefer Roman challenge him to friendly competition in a one-on-one farewell match at WM rather than Dean turn on him to get there. They can have their emotional send off there too.

Last edited:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I’m tired of the Shield. If Dean turns, I don’t even care. I feel like something happens every 3 weeks with that group.

Bring back the Wyatt family, do something with Sanity and debut UE on RAW after Mania.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’m tired of the Shield. If Dean turns, I don’t even care. I feel like something happens every 3 weeks with that group.

Bring back the Wyatt family, do something with Sanity and debut UE on RAW after Mania.
UE needs to run NXT for a year with the mass call ups.

I think Roman is just going to challenge Dean to a brother vs. brother goodbye match at a Wrestlemania, which I’m all for.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Oh no. They’re gonna have Dean turn on Roman. Don’t do this to my heart.

I’d much prefer Roman challenge him to friendly competition in a one-on-one farewell match at WM rather than Dean turn on him to get there. They can have their emotional send off there too.

"Friendly competition"?

Pfft, there's no time for that at WrestleMania, we want there to be bad blood!

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
What, they're now showing the ppv in the smaller screen on the Watch Along?? No, just for a while.

Shane Helms!

I can't turn this off now:

I watched parts of this after the event last night before it was deleted and found it pretty entertaining. McAfee annoyed me at first because it seemed like he was trying to hard to be funny. He grew on me as the show went along tho. Christian and Dvon seemed like they didn't want to be there. It got a lot better when Sam Robert's arrived and kept getting into it with the Ilconics lol.

Nigel was great too. His response to Pat asking him why he doesn't go on social media "when I'm on there, I start to lose my will to live". That's great stuff. You could tell Nigel thought Becky going into her match with a knee injury was a terrible idea just all of us do. The F bomb was hilarious too.

Helms seemed like he didn't even know who Pat was when he introduced himself.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Ha, McAfee's having a call in interview with Rich Eisen on NFL network as I type this.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I didn't watch Fastlane but know all the results. Are any of the matches worth watching for the quality of them?
yes

U.S. Title match
Raw tag titles
WWE Title match
The Shield match

I won't say Usos vs. Miz and McMahon was great or anything, but I enjoyed it for what it was.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad