GDT: WWE Crown Jewel (November 2nd 2018)

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Actually surprised how decent HBK looked

Match was slow as hell, but I don't think anyone expected anything else

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Kane worked such a safe style in his career how can he not even bend over and take a half decent looking pedigree lol

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Kane worked such a safe style in his career how can he not even bend over and take a half decent looking pedigree lol

Honestly as far as I can remember Kane hasn't been able to fully commit to taking a DDT or Pedigree or...anything along those lines. Always dropped to his knees.

Reactions: TD Charlie

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Honestly as far as I can remember Kane hasn't been able to fully commit to taking a DDT or Pedigree or...anything along those lines. Always dropped to his knees.

The so-called Mayor of Knox county can't even take a DDT properly, can you really trust him to take care of your essential government services? Vote Sidorkiewicz for Knox County 2020.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
can you take a DDT though?

Let me tell you about AMERICA. In America we take DDT's each and every day but you know what? We pull up our bootstraps and keep on working, just like ill keep on working day in and day out for Knox County. I won't be galavanting with oil tycoons in Saudi Arabia like my opponent.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Idk how they give Braun the title now, he’s lost two matches, granted one was in screwy fashion to lesnar but the attack from baron should make him brauns actual target now.

WWE has no contenders now for either title.

Daniel lost clean to AJ (Miz might be injured) and there’s no face or heel at AJ’s level with those two out after beating Samoa Joe again.

Braun lost to lesnar and raw has no face that’s free that’s on brocks level with Rollins tied up with Ambrose.

I know they are just gonna ignore crown jewel and go back to Daniel vs AJ and Braun vs lesnar but it doesn’t make sense. And yet I’m still gonna follow.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I was actually for Brock winning the belt...

But did he seriously squash Braun? Jesus Christ...

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
okay now realize that shitty HHH/Taker barricade spot was actually because HHH couldn't move his arm at all and it was him covering for it while still irish whipping Taker. It was awful looking, but that's the injury I guess.

I wonder if he tore his bicep or pec or something.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Idk how they give Braun the title now, he’s lost two matches, granted one was in screwy fashion to lesnar but the attack from baron should make him brauns actual target now.

WWE has no contenders now for either title.

Daniel lost clean to AJ (Miz might be injured) and there’s no face or heel at AJ’s level with those two out after beating Samoa Joe again.

Braun lost to lesnar and raw has no face that’s free that’s on brocks level with Rollins tied up with Ambrose.

I know they are just gonna ignore crown jewel and go back to Daniel vs AJ and Braun vs lesnar but it doesn’t make sense. And yet I’m still gonna follow.
Braun could rebound from this. And if he doesn't, they could build up Drew to turn on Miz and become a top guy. They have time to build a contender for Lesnar after all. He won't be back until the Rumble now.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Didn't watch and cancelled my sub a bit ago. Was Renee there/covered? Anything happen there?

And dat booking. :biglaugh: OMG bad.

still prefer the Cultaholic guys tbh. I miss Blampied though

this is.... fine. its the best booking they coulda done for a geriatric match

Cult and WrestleTalk for me. I put on the podcasts while i work out and listen to recaps.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
okay now realize that ****ty HHH/Taker barricade spot was actually because HHH couldn't move his arm at all and it was him covering for it while still irish whipping Taker. It was awful looking, but that's the injury I guess.

I wonder if he tore his bicep or pec or something.
I heard someone speculate it's a Rotator Cuff... but any of those wouldn't surprise me.

Edit: Someone saying it's a pec injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad