GDT: WWE Clash of Champions - Sunday, September 15 - 7PM

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
I still don't understand why Charlotte and Bayley went so short. The women killed it AGAIN.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I still don't understand why Charlotte and Bayley went so short. The women killed it AGAIN.

I would have cut -5-10 minutes from Kofi vs Randy match and given it to that. But it did work as as character/feud building. Bayley basically took a book from Alexa's opportunism book and used her tactics, that used to beat her, to beat Charlotte.

Last edited:
Reactions: TNT87

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I would have cut -5-10 minuted from Kofi vs Randy match and given it to that. But it did work as as character/feud building. Bayley basically took a book from Alexa's opportunism book and used her tactics, that used to beat her, to beat Charlotte.

That Kofi/Randy match really dragged for me.

The Hound

Oct 10, 2015
4HW were great. A little worried about Wyatt going up against Rollins. I think Wyatt could be great and stay relevant without title reigns if he’s booked right. He’s already awesome on his own.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
They are.

If they have Fiend lose to Rollins, his gimmick loses all credibility. Fiend should go around killing everybody heel and face alike. The only wrestler that would be acceptable to beat him in kayfabe is Demon Balor.
This.... but we all know its not going to happen like that because WWE booking is garbage...

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
This tag match has been the best match so far but the from a booking point of view, they've made the right choices. Though I would've preferred Bayley vs Shoehorn last longer.

wrongchoices.. revival as tag team champs sucks. there boring as hell.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
He was probably sad knowing he had to be geeked out to Kofi... again.

Kofi is booked stronger than Brock, lol.
Nah for real tho, Hamilton announces him at 250 and Randy just looks dejected, looks down at his stomach and says “more like ‘55” lol

Dude’s said he’s jealous of Kevin Owens because he came in fat so he can just stay fat lmao

But yeah Kofi’s one of the strongest booked champs of the last 20 years. Unfortunately, it’s Kofi. They should have done that strong booking for someone else. Kofi’s time is done.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

I love her trolling lol

Braun Strowman also holds the record for most failed challenges for the Universal Title now with 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad