GDT: WWE Clash of Champions - Sunday, September 15 - 7PM

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
They were doing everything to make sure Braun still looked strong after losing the match.

And yes! The Fiend!

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
If they're doing this Wyatt they need to strap the rocket on his back at HIAC. Give him the belt and let Rollins go to Smackdown with Becky.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
This is a pretty minor thing but... I wish Rollins hadn’t stopped dyeing part of his hair blonde. It gave him a unique look that along with his move set made him stand out. Nowadays not much stands out about him other than him having the belt to often.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
This is a pretty minor thing but... I wish Rollins hadn’t stopped dyeing part of his hair blonde. It gave him a unique look that along with his move set made him stand out. Nowadays not much stands out about him other than him having the belt to often.
Love the blonde streak. On the topic of minor Rollins thing, shout-out to him busting out the pedigree with NXT going live on Wednesday.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
His ex used to do it for him. She was a hair stylist.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad