GDT: WWE Clash of Champions - Sunday, September 15 - 7PM

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
What??? Please tell me you are not serious...
Not like as a pack of rednecks, but as the bad asses they all are now, but yeah I am. Esp with UE being ashot as they are I wish theyd take advantage of all the factions and have them feud...it would put that much more meaning to Survivor Series too.

Finn to the Club. AJ vs Braun. Demon vs Bray. G&A vs H&R

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke

I love her trolling lol

Braun Strowman also holds the record for most failed challenges for the Universal Title now with 7.

I'm curious to see how long Liv is out of action for her "repackaging".....but since Bayley's bringing her up maybe she returns sooner rather than later?

DustyMartellaughs

Flashing the leather.
Jun 12, 2009
Dawson Creek, BC
I’m so beyond sick of Shane I’d even mark out for Waltman to return and beat his ass.

There is an opportunity for a “spoiled rich kid” angle where Shane gets whupped regularly but has Dad step in and find a loophole to reverse the decision,

Right now he has go away heat, but I think he’d be amazing if he embraced a character we resent more than dislike. .

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
They are.

If they have Fiend lose to Rollins, his gimmick loses all credibility. Fiend should go around killing everybody heel and face alike. The only wrestler that would be acceptable to beat him in kayfabe is Demon Balor.

When. Not if, I'm afraid.

They buried a Wyatt character once that way. They'll do it again. Unless, I suppose, Vince doesn't overrule Heyman . . .

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm curious to see how long Liv is out of action for her "repackaging".....but since Bayley's bringing her up maybe she returns sooner rather than later?
Liv was supposedly pulled from a dark match because they didn't want anyone to see it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Someone asked by Braun doesn't get the belt, even when he was over. The answer is because they have to make challengers look credible against him in order to build up title matches. And sure, you can have night like this one where Seth does just beat him by hitting finishes 5 different times. But in Vince's head, the only way he knows how to build is to keep beating the champions. Which doesn't actually get anybody over, but it also means that while Braun is champion, he's gotta sell and put other guys over - which doesn't make sense for him. And while at some point, he will and should be the champion, it's not much different than when the Undertaker would be champion but never hold the belt that long, because they would have to keep beating him

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Someone asked by Braun doesn't get the belt, even when he was over. The answer is because they have to make challengers look credible against him in order to build up title matches. And sure, you can have night like this one where Seth does just beat him by hitting finishes 5 different times. But in Vince's head, the only way he knows how to build is to keep beating the champions. Which doesn't actually get anybody over, but it also means that while Braun is champion, he's gotta sell and put other guys over - which doesn't make sense for him. And while at some point, he will and should be the champion, it's not much different than when the Undertaker would be champion but never hold the belt that long, because they would have to keep beating him

You just basically explained why a Fiend title run will be short, if it happens at all.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
What??? Please tell me you are not serious...

I am, and I mean "as a pack of rednecks". The problems I have with it are they never booked them properly in the past, broke them up and lack a "credible" opposition, but the Wyatt Family was great. They were just booked shitty. Ideally they'd all go to either NXT or AEW where there is opposition that makes a lot more sense, but of course neither of which will happen so we can only dream.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
The Bray Wyatt right now doesn't really fit the mold of Wyatt family member, honestly. Give him a singles run for a year or two, then see where he's at and how he's booked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->