Post-Game Talk: WSH @ VAN | 10/25/19 | 10PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulinvancouver

Gas station in Carbondale did not have fresh yams!
Dec 19, 2015
S**t, I saw Tanner Pearson in the shoot out and thought 'I had no idea he is still in the NHL'. That's bad for Tanner since I assume he must have participated in the game that I have just watched...
it was not his best game and I would have played 6 guys before him in the SO. iirc he has decent so numbers, but still...

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
We are playing peak Boudreau hockey. And that is fine for the regular season because it is so fun to watch.

That's a rare positive event.
giphy.gif

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
That shorty from Eller to make it 3-5 had to be one of the worst goals ever in the history of professional hockey. It barely trickled in

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Winning is fun to watch.
I like watching good fundamental hockey. Don't get me wrong I loved the result but it wasn't pretty.
I guess I'm different than most of you guys. I watch a game more like a scout would. I like seeing skilled plays but I really appreciate smart players.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
I like watching good fundamental hockey. Don't get me wrong I loved the result but it wasn't pretty.
I guess I'm different than most of you guys. I watch a game more like a scout would. I like seeing skilled plays but I really appreciate smart players.

Towards end of year I would agree. Early in year is all about just getting points.

gives them time to work on fundamentals/tightening up end of year.

great start - even tho I agree total goals betting 7-10+ every game isn’t a great thing for playoff hockey...

Reactions: JenniferH

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Rather that than trotz hockey over the course of an 82 game season. Obviously it doesn’t work in the playoffs but I enjoy watching it.
I'm obviously different than most here. I like solid disciplined hockey. I like offense but I think first priority should be to take care of your own end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad