GDT: Wrestlemania 40

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Hell yeah man. Obstruction isn’t too bad with the posts not being covered up by boards.
It’s not much different from when I was at WM35 other than having a view of the stage, but the lighting can get in your eyes. It happened that night and was way worse for people sitting in the end zone

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
It’s not much different from when I was at WM35 other than having a view of the stage, but the lighting can get in your eyes. It happened that night and was way worse for people sitting in the end zone

Is that when the crowd started chanting during Orton/Styles?

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Punk talking about not having someone barking in his ear and being able to make jokes on commentary. Heh.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
I was liking everything until I saw that awful add in the middle of the ring. How long have they been doing that? I don’t remember it from Rumble but I could have missed it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
My tribe. The worst is going to a concert and having floor seats and breaking the seal. Gotta weave through a crowd every 10 minutes. Awful
I had my flyers seats moved specifically to get it closer to the bathroom. Could make it up and down during a commercial

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad