GDT: Wrestlemania 40

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
its also because they want everyone to be a part of the program. weather thats in a skit or a match. and some people cannot sit through 7+hrs in one seating.

It really changed after 31. The 2 nights is simply about them making more money. People pay it so it won't change until people stop.

It's like all the people cheering in the crowd about the raw Brooklyn announcement about the highest gate ever there. Like that's an actual good thing for the fans when the place had several years of sell outs for summerslams but it now costs more to go to a raw than it use to for summerslam.

I've been to a shit ton of manias, I haven't been back since they switched to two nights and I may not bother going again until 50.

I'm not saying any of this because I hate WWE, I don't. I like a lot of what they do but I think their ticket costs have gotten extremely out of hand. I also use to go to the Rumble every year but I stopped doing that after the two baseball parks because it's just a terrible experience sightline wise to me vs arenas.

I'd just rather watch from home.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
It really changed after 31. The 2 nights is simply about them making more money. People pay it so it won't change until people stop.

It's like all the people cheering in the crowd about the raw Brooklyn announcement about the highest gate ever there. Like that's an actual good thing for the fans when the place had several years of sell outs for summerslams but it now costs more to go to a raw than it use to for summerslam.

I've been to a shit ton of manias, I haven't been back since they switched to two nights and I may not bother going again until 50.

I'm not saying any of this because I hate WWE, I don't. I like a lot of what they do but I think their ticket costs have gotten extremely out of hand. I also use to go to the Rumble every year but I stopped doing that after the two baseball parks because it's just a terrible experience sightline wise to me vs arenas.

I'd just rather watch from home.
I think it's also them having a bigger and really talented roster.

That story turned out to be much better than I feared.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I feel like tonight's card should be the better of the two other than night two having the drama of the world title matches. I'm mainly interested in tonight's main event to see how The Rock looks but the other six matches could be great if they're given the proper time. The six team tag match could be messy but anytime you got DIY and Dunne/Bate there will be some great stuff.

Night two has a couple matches I'm not real interested in but the US title, Womens title and World title matches all intrigue me and should be good to great.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Anybody else fall asleep during that extremely dull Trish Stratus interview earlier. I am not a charismatic dude, but I’d easily have topped that effort. So bad.

On a positive note, as a wrestling fan for 40 years, this Mania has more potential than most to be a great show.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
To my eye Jey Uso has the most people wearing his merch except maybe Roman

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Well my box is not indoors but I can get indoors

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Let’s see the angle of the seats @GKJ