Confirmed with Link: [WPG/NYR] Hayes for 2019 1st, (F) Brendan Lemieux & Cond. 2022 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2002
NYC
I think ideally you're looking for him to hover around 35 points per season, probably 15-20 goals and 15 assists. But he will be effective in other ways that don't directly lead to goals. he's a bigger body who grinds on other teams and is a PIA to play against. He's something this organization needs more of honestly. He brings the fight to the other team. Quinn will LOVE him.
Seems to fit in with that Quinn likes.

Reactions: jas and NYR Viper

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
Literally yelled "YES!!!" when I went to the main board.

Lemieux is my kind of player. Hopefully, his path follows Ferland who a few seasons ago was a "3rd line grinder with no future" according to HFB back then.

Plus the 1st we were looking for. not bad, curious what the condition is.

I was disappointed in the Zucc return, but, considering what Nyquist garnered, I guess we did alright with the 1st rd conditions on top.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Power forward types hit their primes a little later. Wouldn’t be surprised at all to see Lemieux as a 35-45 point guy in his mid- and late-20s.

Happy with this deal. It’s pretty much what I expected, particularly in this market.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I think ideally you're looking for him to hover around 35 points per season, probably 15-20 goals and 15 assists. But he will be effective in other ways that don't directly lead to goals. he's a bigger body who grinds on other teams and is a PIA to play against. He's something this organization needs more of honestly. He brings the fight to the other team. Quinn will LOVE him.

He's a "lite" version of his dad.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Lemieux is whatever. Maybe he pans out, maybe he doesn't.

The 1st is more important. If we got a better prospect, it wouldn't have been a 1st.
Bingo. Good deal to me. If Lemieux can be a spark plug middle 6 guy, that's great, but the first is the big thing.

I really like Hayes in that Winnipeg lineup too. I think he really makes them more dangerous.

Lundy HOF

May 23, 2016
We got a 1st so this is solid yet uninspiring. Probably about right but I was hoping we would fleece somebody, just didn’t happen lol

Here is to hoping we will tank harder and that some of the conditions get met lol we certainly have enough of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad