GDT: WPG @ NY. 6 PM CST Kickoff: Road to the Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

TroubaFan1

Jul 21, 2011
Winnipeg
The Rangers have been having problems scoring, plus Pavs, and the Jets, have been great on the road this season. I see the Jets winning this game 4-1. Go Jets Go! :handclap: :yo:

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
I see a big game from Evander tonight. I think he likes the bright lights of NYC and playing at MSG. Tonight should be a strong game for Jets.

I'm more concerned about tomorrow, a game that the Jets likely should win, and then later in the week against the Habs.

I'm thinking a 1-2 road trip. Though, 2 wins in NY is very doable.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
I'm extremely apprehensive about the rest of this season. Last time I felt like this was just before that 11 game span where they had 9 road games after they had that bad home stand. It felt like they were about to walk off the cliff at that point but they really surprised me and did OK. I hope they do that again, but I have a sinking feeling they might fade away from here on out instead...

But as always, go Jets GO!

cheswick

Non-registered User
Mar 17, 2010
South Kildonan
These next two games will have a major impact on our playoff chances. Currently based on winning percentages the Rangers and Isles are in 9th and 10th place. Putting distance between ourselves and those teams knocking on the door is the key.

Blackie Dammit

proud flatlander
Jun 27, 2011
Interlake
Huge game tonight as per usual, the Jets sure like to make it interesting I'll give them that, we need a win tonight, or this board will become completely unbearable. The mood has soured, along with the Jets play.

broinwhyteridge

Jun 27, 2011
Fire Maurice
These next two games will have a major impact on our playoff chances. Currently based on winning percentages the Rangers and Isles are in 9th and 10th place. Putting distance between ourselves and those teams knocking on the door is the key.

I have bet my vBookie funds 15 times this year... have a 2-13 record. All 50 on NYR for the jinx (at least I would if the game was up for bettingz).

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
Huge game tonight as per usual, the Jets sure like to make it interesting I'll give them that, we need a win tonight, or this board will become completely unbearable. The mood has soured, along with the Jets play.

Oh yeah. Not only will the regular perpetually-negative nannies, who seemingly delight in a 'downer' role, be pouring out of the woodwork, but even the upbeat posters are going to be worn-out and sour. People on ledges, a Noel lynch-mob, with a dash of Funkybunny-style-rants. It will be awful. :(

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
could be worse. you could be cheering for the Leafs. like for their upcoming home and home with the Rangers, for instance.

Er, lol, I guess you didn't read my username when you quoted me huh? I'm also a Rangers fan, so I don't think I'll be cheering for the Leafs during that one. :laugh:

Tonight is going to suck for me, no matter which team wins. :cry:

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
I'm putting all 50 of my vCash on the Rags, since I ALWAYS lose :)

I actually made it from 50 vcash all the way up to over 7000 a few weeks ago by betting on the teams I hated. Then I decided to bet big on the Jets and Rangers on a couple of "sure-win" games. And now I'm starting over! :laugh:

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I actually made it from 50 vcash all the way up to over 7000 a few weeks ago by betting on the teams I hated. Then I decided to bet big on the Jets and Rangers on a couple of "sure-win" games. And now I'm starting over! :laugh:

Lady luck knows our game :laugh:

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Contemplating going all in on the Jets... I have to believe. :laugh:

peg

Jul 8, 2010
1,000 vCash on the Jets. Guaranteed win. You heard it here :yo:

castle

Dec 2, 2011
Australia
Er, lol, I guess you didn't read my username when you quoted me huh? I'm also a Rangers fan, so I don't think I'll be cheering for the Leafs during that one. :laugh:

Tonight is going to suck for me, no matter which team wins. :cry:

no I didn't. that's hilarious. for tonight, you coudl look at it that way... or you could hope for a three point game. no real losers that way.

ajmidd12

Know-It-All
Apr 16, 2012
This Planet
These next two games will have a major impact on our playoff chances. Currently based on winning percentages the Rangers and Isles are in 8th and 9th place. Putting distance between ourselves and those teams knocking on the door is the key.
Fixed for ya. The Rangers are 8th, the Islanders are 9th currently.

But still, I agree with your post, each and every game from hereon out must be played as if it is their last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad