Confirmed Trade: [WPG/ANA] Ducks trade Nic Kerdiles to Jets for Chase De Leo

YngwieJ86

Mar 30, 2016
Never heard of these guys, honestly.
Thanks for extremely fruitful reply. As such, i noticed immediately that you know nothing more of hockey as typical hockey fan, who i refuse to even talk with because of the stupid ignorance.

But yay for your current ability to put your thoughts into the internet. I'm sure, your effort will be recorded in the history books as most unspiring breath of wasted air. Thanks, from time to time i like to have a reminder why i educated myself enough not to pursue the interests of your ilk.

Cheers.

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Thanks for extremely fruitful reply. As such, i noticed immediately that you know nothing more of hockey as typical hockey fan, who i refuse to even talk with because of the stupid ignorance.

But yay for your current ability to put your thoughts into the internet. I'm sure, your effort will be recorded in the history books as most unspiring breath of wasted air. Thanks, from time to time i like to have a reminder why i educated myself enough not to pursue the interests of your ilk.

Cheers.
Okay.

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008

Cheers.

Absolutely zero chill. You alright man?

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Kerdiles was once a borderline 1st or 2nd rd prospect. 2 bottom roster depth guys moving. D or Winger to plug both team's needs. Fair value for both teams.

YngwieJ86

Mar 30, 2016
You realize your comment is just as useful as theirs right? At least they weren't be a dick...
But i am a dick, i also like to sometimes comment accordingly on these ignorant replies. It's good to know what you are *thumbs*

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I'll miss De Leo :(
Don't know much about Kerdiles
At least we're finally making trades!

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Hopefully Kerdiles can stay healthy in Winnipeg. He might have had the worst luck of any Ducks prospect that I can remember; with respect to injuries.

SugarSherm

The One and Only
Aug 25, 2012
Augusta, Georgia
But i am a dick, i also like to sometimes comment accordingly on these ignorant replies. It's good to know what you are *thumbs*
At least that posters comment leaves the open opportunity for someone to inform them on the two players and who they are or what they might become. You’re just being an ass because you can...

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Kerdiles was once a borderline 1st or 2nd rd prospect. 2 bottom roster depth guys moving. D or Winger to plug both team's needs. Fair value for both teams.
...value?

Thinking that the Moose will likely have a couple of spots for wingers this year. Robinson is a UFA, Roslovic won't be there anymore, and I reckon at least one of Petan/Lemieux/Appleton will be a call-up this year, if not more. Kerdiles will help in that regard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad