WoW, what a game.

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
It's a tough week for sure but not as bad as I thought. Need the melee dps to be on top of the explosives or it's RIP key. My Disc priest heals thank you. I ran a +8 freehold last night and +2'd it. Then we ran +10 Underrot and was over by 3 mins. That damn trash is the hardest part of the dungeon. We also ran a +9 motherlode, which was a struggle at about 15 minutes over. But mostly because we had to 4 man it since an ******* DPS left after Azerrok.

Just tried out some Heroic Uldir (5/8) and man is raid healing way different than mythic+. I definitely need to study up on those fights better though to really be effective.
Yeah, with these affixes the trash is all that matters.

For raid healing I think most priests go Holy for more reliable aoe healing. Also yea, enjoy Uldir, it is a good raid, I miss progressing on mere Heroic G'huun as it was great fun. I think it took us around 20-30 pulls to get it. People loved to stand on the pepperonis and next to one another.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Has anyone else been following the world first race for the newest raid?

Method is streaming their progression.

There's a handful of guilds on the last boss. Method is up to 188 pulls in 25+ hours and still haven't got to see the last phase or the possible hidden mythic phase.

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
I played the first 2 expacs after vanilla and loved it! I eventually got out of it but I still follow the game, one big thing for me not coming back to the game is that I feel its just so mechanical now, long gone are the days of being happy to explore all the nooks and crannies of the game.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
I'm playing BfA now, and I understand the negativity that a lot of hard core / end game players have, but as semi-casual guy (or mostly casual) I like it.
Legion was really good, but this is far from awful.

I will definitely try WoW classic in the summer.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
I'm playing BfA now, and I understand the negativity that a lot of hard core / end game players have, but as semi-casual guy (or mostly casual) I like it.

I feel the same way.

As a casual player these days (was never really hardcore, despite the amount of hours I poured into it over the years), I really enjoyed BfA (although I stopped playing a while ago). Leveling in Kul Tiras with an old WoW buddy was a ton of fun and nostalgia.

I missed Legion and Warlords, but I heard good things about Legion. I've played every other expansion.

I'm not sure about Classic. It might be fun to retread, although I did partake of Nostalrius back when that was a thing and got bored by level 30. :laugh:

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA

Absolutely, the most vocal people online are also the ones who are min/maxxing the game so they know all the things wrong with it and whine. It's still a damn fun game and I'm perfectly fine being a "casual" (compared to the neckbeards).

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Absolutely, the most vocal people online are also the ones who are min/maxxing the game so they know all the things wrong with it and whine. It's still a damn fun game and I'm perfectly fine being a "casual" (compared to the neckbeards).

You're 100% wrong. The most vocal people online are actually the people who are generally trash at the games they whine about and invest the lowest amount of time and effort. I remember back when they nerfed Tempest Keep just prior to releasing Black Temple and players who hadn't even cleared Karazhan were the most vocal about Blizzard catering to casuals. The same thing happened in Wrath, Cata, MoP etc.

It's no different in games like League and Dota 2. It's always the Bronze V people making forum posts threatening to quit because some meta they saw Korean pros using got nerfed. It's absolutely bizarre.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
WoW and CS were my elite games growing up. I got into WoW a little later than most but man was i addicted to that game in it’s prime.

Dzonna

Mar 28, 2017
WoW and CS were my elite games growing up. I got into WoW a little later than most but man was i addicted to that game in it’s prime.

Exact same man. Love those games.

The new raid is pretty fun tbh. A couple of good trinkets drop and boss battles are decently fun. Azerite neck farming for me it looks like. Anyone know how to farm azerite fear for titan residuum?

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Ayy. My guild downed M Rastakhan tonight.

Too bad I've been benched since Conclave since Windwalker is so bad right now haha. :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad