Would you trade Marchand for any of these players?

Which of these players would you trade Brad for, 1 for 1? (you can pick multiple)

• Total voters

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
You have to consider chemistry and certainly salary cap.

Sure, but you also have to look at the time he signed that contract. If he was RFA this summer? He isn’t taking that deal. There’s so much homerism around here about guys taking “hometown” deals, but you gotta look at the time they signed them. If they were signed recently I highly doubt him or most are taking such a discount. People act like all our best players just left millions on the table to stay here. Most all signed solid deals at the time quite awhile ago. They wouldn’t be leaving 4-5 million on the table now. Just my opinion but, I don’t see that happening. That whole thing is so overhyped around here.

Marchand is easily probably my top 3 favorite Bruins. But I’d definitely move him, especially if it’s 1 for 1 for quite a few guys on this list. Based on talent and age. It’s just unrealistic to not. Also Rantanen is severely underrated here.

Obviously this isn’t happening anyways. So it’s all moot. But I’d definitely move him for a handful of those guys and I f***in love Marchy and what he brings to this team. He’s the type of guy like Sanderson. Def special. But if someone’s dumb enough to call up and offer Drai, Rantanen Pettersson, Matthews and some of those other 1 cs it’d be stupid to say no.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad