Would you like to see Gino Odjick inducted into the Canucks' Ring of Honour?

Betamax*

Having a 20th anniversary celebration for getting knocked out of the playoffs just screams Canucks!

Well, maybe the Canucks should celebrate the Stanley Cup won by that Vancouver team back in 1915 or whatever the date was. I'm not sure if they had a parade for that but maybe about 100 years later, they can have, uh maybe manufacture one around the parking lots of BC Place during the Heritage Classic Game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
If we're looking at 90s Era representation, I'd look at guys like Jyrkki Lumme, Geoff Courtnall, Greg Adams and Cliff Ronning before Gino. All of those guys - in addition to being big parts of the team during the 90s - have maintained strong ties to the community through either business, charitable, or Canuck Alumni initiatives.

I love Gino as much as anybody else. He was a huge fan favorite (rightfully so), and remains one to this day. I don't know about the Ring of Honour, but I think having a "Gino Odjick Night" would be fun. Or heck, as one poster suggested, name a beer at the game after him. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad