Would Detroit offer Lucic $8 million + a year?

Spitfire11

Jan 17, 2003
Ontario
He's exactly what they needed about 6 years ago.

Now he's waaaaay down on the list of what this **** team needs.

**** it, I hope they pay him 8 million anyways. I want Simmonds too.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I mean if we can get rid of all the bad cap. I would give him some money. Not that big

Dmen first

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
Even if they had the cap space, which they won't, they wouldn't offer it to him. And he wouldn't want to play here.

Gilhuleh

Sep 24, 2011
Ontario,Canada
Would take Okposo over him any day but neither should be a priority to us. Need to upgrade our terrible backend first until we start thinking about going after forwards like Okposo, Lucic, Eriksson, etc.

RedWingsfan55

Jan 5, 2015
Would take Okposo over him any day but neither should be a priority to us. Need to upgrade our terrible backend first until we start thinking about going after forwards like Okposo, Lucic, Eriksson, etc.

Yandle is available. Then we going just open it up. To handle green
Smith kronwall

And hope to score 8 times a game.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Here is some hindsight to propose:

If Holland had signed both Suter and Parise, how much different would things be here?

Suter would be a massive upgrade, obviously. But would this team be a legit cup contender and be able to reach the finals these past few years?

And you can't just pick one as it's a package deal. For as much hype, things haven't worked out for Minnesota either.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Sure, let's go for broke on a meathead who can score.

I'm only slightly kidding.

smtevo

Nov 3, 2009
I was obviously joking about league max but I really want him on wings, I think he would be great.

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
I will always be a Wings fan but I will find it impossible to hope for any team with Lucic on it. I wouldn't offer him a single cent but even if I wanted him he's not worth 6 let alone 8.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad