Worst Movie of the 2010s...so far.

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
It is painful trying to get through the Jesse Eisenberg stuff.

Even the titular battle is ruined by Batman's depressed psycho, "I bet your parents taught you that you mattered" monologue shtick.

Jesse Eisenberg is an awful actor. That whole movie was god awful and really missed the shot at a great film. I'm far from a Batfleck fan. I can't believe that Justice League was THAT much worse though. Appalling.

Ik this is an odd choice, and it’s probably not the worst movie made, but Paper Towns is my least favorite film I’ve ever watched in my life. Not even sure why I watched it...

This is called the Cara Delevinge effect. You can also see her in such turd smelling gems like Suicide Squad and London Fields. How she actually is successful in auditions is amazing.

Other "Works" of art:

Hairspray
Grown ups 1&2 (any Adam Sandler film in the past few years)
Power Rangers 2017 (Also known as Krispy Kremes 2 hour advertisement)
I Robot
Fantastic Four (2015 version)
Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift
Assasins Bodyguard
RIPPD
The Second and Third Hangover (First one made me laugh)
Safe Haven.

Just off the top of my head

Lost Horizons

Oct 14, 2006
Mass
Battle Los Angles was a fun flick and for it's budget the special effects were really good. There has been talk of a sequel but so far nothing has come of it

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
The two that came to mind to me are:
1. Batman v. Superman.
2. Jurassic World

Both not just bad, but also indefensibly stupid.

But I want to make special mention for Only God Forgives and Mother, both of which have a visual style and the semblance of ideas so I don't want to call them flat-out the worst. But really, both are THE WORST.

Mario Lemieux fan 66

Nov 2, 2012
My Worst Movies of the 2010s : movies that were either a huge letdown, an insult to my intelligence or a massive waste of time.

0/10 movies

taken 3
Jason Bourne (2016)
i saw the devil
Jackie

Ceux qui font les révolutions à moitié n'ont fait que se creuser un tombeau (Those Who Make Revolution Halfway Only Dig Their Own Graves): 3 hours of garbage with bad text. bad acting baseless nudity including a trans actress.

La Petite Fille qui aimait trop les allumettes (The Little Girl Who Was Too Fond of Matches )

Elle
Mother
Sieranevada

inferno : 3/10
Under the skin: 3/10

Goodbye to Language: 4.7/10 Godard movies are mostly all cinematogaphy and Nothing else of value. This one is no exception: bad text. bad acting, a nude man taking a shit on the toilet while talking about shit.

Carol: 5/10
Good time: 5/10
suicide squad: 5/10
american honey: 5/10
victoria" 5/10

Last edited:

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Jack and Jill

I saw that in the dollar theater in college. Not my choice, my buddy and I went with a few girls. We openly mocked it during the entire movie, the rest of the theater probably didn't appreciate it, but you only paid a dollar so get over it.

Anyways... While walking in, I walk past a high school kid who's staring at the poster and says, "Whoa... She's really pretty."

... Nonchalantly as I walk by I reply, "She's Adam Sandler, bud."

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
I saw that in the dollar theater in college. Not my choice, my buddy and I went with a few girls. We openly mocked it during the entire movie, the rest of the theater probably didn't appreciate it, but you only paid a dollar so get over it.

Anyways... While walking in, I walk past a high school kid who's staring at the poster and says, "Whoa... She's really pretty."

... Nonchalantly as I walk by I reply, "She's Adam Sandler, bud."

I don’t think you should ruin someone’s movie experience regardless of what they paid.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
I don’t really see many truly terrible movies because I avoid the ones that get awful reviews. I suppose I’m somewhat of a sheep in that way but oh well it saves me a lot of money.

Movies that I really didn’t like or was very disappointed: Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Jurassic World, The Last Jedi (as much as it pains me to say it, just too many things that don’t make any sense).

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

Didn't mind the first one. This one seemed like everyone was going through the motions. Just pointless. The title should have been a clue, I guess.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Not serious but every DC movie(Post Nolan) except for Wonder Woman.

So much hype for such a crap plot/cast/writing.

Fantastic 4.
After Earth.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I don't know there is so many. I think off the top of my head Suicide Squad ranks pretty high up there for myself personally but there are lots of contenders.

Avengers Age of Ultron
That's my Boy
Transformers age of extinction
Wrath of the titans

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
I can't remember the last truly "bad" movie I've seen.
Mainly because I shut off bad movies halfway through and won't pay to see a movie in the theater with bad reviews.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad