Worst Movie of the 2010s...so far.

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
Title pretty much states it.

I have a guilty pleasure for watching horrible movies. Wanted to get some more suggestions for the next while as I'm doing a lot of travelling/time to kill.

I'll start it off with a netflix title myself and the lady watched. Truly awful.

Bring it on: Worldwide #cheersmacked

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I like bad movies and I have yet to get through that whole film

It is painful trying to get through the Jesse Eisenberg stuff.

Even the titular battle is ruined by Batman's depressed psycho, "I bet your parents taught you that you mattered" monologue shtick.

Jevo

Oct 3, 2010
I might be one of the few people who have watched the entire Sharknado pentalogy (yes, there are five of them), and good God do they suck. Sometimes they manage to be fun in a bad way, but most of the time they are just bad in a bad way. Thankfully I've been drunk for most of my viewings. Watching Tara Reid looking less and less like an actual human being (and not just because her character is part cyborg by now) is strangely fascinating.

Reactions: HockeyThoughts

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
Battle: Los Angeles

I tend to avoid the stuff that looks to be truly awful (i.e. After Earth and most of Adam Sandler's movies from the past decade), but this actually looked like it had potential based on the cast and the amazing trailer. What I watched instead was an incoherent mess, littered with just about every bad action movie cliche, and with zero humor.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Title pretty much states it.

I have a guilty pleasure for watching horrible movies. Wanted to get some more suggestions for the next while as I'm doing a lot of travelling/time to kill.

I'll start it off with a netflix title myself and the lady watched. Truly awful.

Bring it on: Worldwide #cheersmacked
How does someone enjoy watching horrible movies? Wouldnt you just rather watch...good movies?

Reactions: The Kingslayer

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
We should recognize if we are talking about high-budget movies, that were in cinemas to see. Or all movies world wide.
Because no one, and i mean no one could ever beat some Turkish or Bollywood action movies.

Reactions: Plural

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I would say the Hobbit trilogy. It could've been a solid companion to the original LOTR in a single film. Instead it's bloated and illogical and cringy and seemingly exists just to get to the next action scene. Painful to watch more often than not. Boo.

Hobbit trilogy was fantastic.

Reactions: LarKing

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
Battle: Los Angeles

I tend to avoid the stuff that looks to be truly awful (i.e. After Earth and most of Adam Sandler's movies from the past decade), but this actually looked like it had potential based on the cast and the amazing trailer. What I watched instead was an incoherent mess, littered with just about every bad action movie cliche, and with zero humor.

Man, I loved Battle: Los Angeles. It was so refreshing to see a more realistic take on an alien invasion film.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad