Worst goal song?

LuLover96

Feb 28, 2017
Sorry Vancouver, but "Don't You Forget About Me" just does no work as a goal song.
I used to think the same but it’s really done a good job at getting the fans involved after a goal. It’s so loud, and everyone’s singing along with it.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Sharks' "Are you ready for this" isn't the worst, but it's clearly extremely dated at this point.

If it was up to me I'd probably do an Andrew WK's "Party Hard" mashup with Electric Callboy's "We Got The Moves"

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Columbus' choice in goal song baffles me, when the perfect choice is RIGHT THERE. They start it with an AC-DC song (For those about to rock, we salute you), so why not follow that up with the cannon + Shoot to Thrill? :huh:
While I like that song and it would be cool, I'm thinking the lyrics probably stop them from using it.

They should become trailblazers and have a goal song for visiting teams goals. Since they give up so many, I think Yakety Sax would work.

• Haha
Reactions: j c petit

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Most of them suck. That's because whenever teams find something good, they change it for no reason

Look at some of the teams named in this thread. Flordia, Tampa, and Buffalo all had good ones.

NYRfan85

D'oh!
Jun 2, 2020
South Carolina
I'm a fan of the jets giving each player their own goal song. Keeps things fun and fresh
The Charlotte Checkers did that a few years back, and Julien Gauthier chose It's Raining Men as his song. :laugh:

I hate that Gary Glitter is a terrible person, because I miss Rock and Roll Part 2 being used as a goal song.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Not really a fan of the Penguins goal song. Party Hard by Andrew WK.

I really wish they would go to "Party on 5th Ave" by Mac Miller, it would be such a perfect track. Pittsburgh native... Penguins arena is on 5th Avenue in Pittsburgh, and it would be a great tribute to him since his untimely passing.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00