Worst goal song?

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
The Islanders had this stupid "woo woo woo" thing that I had to mute every time they scored. Then for some reason the Devils adopted it. I don't know if they still do it. It's so f***ing cheesy and annoying.
The "woo" thing should stay in Carolina. Even there it's annoying. My fellow fans have been infected with it. Luckily I got vaccinated from the "woo".

• Haha
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
Buffalo blows...They let the players choose their own songs...Arena totally is not rocking and into after goals...I think one clown had a Taylor Swift song....So cheesy.

A while back Buffalo was considering new goal songs....This was one of them...They should have chose this, imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Louskoolaid89

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Buffalo blows...They let the players choose their own songs...Arena totally is not rocking and into after goals...I think one clown had a Taylor Swift song....So gy and cheesy.

A while back Buffalo was considering new goal songs....This was one of them...They should have chose this, imo.

Like Volbeat for kindergarten children.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Buffalo blows...They let the players choose their own songs...Arena totally is not rocking and into after goals...I think one clown had a Taylor Swift song....So gy and cheesy.

“Their taste sucks, they should like this obscure band I like.” -this guy.

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
“Their taste sucks, they should like this obscure band I like.” -this guy.
It was being voted on and a lot of fans liked that song...I never even knew the band until I saw it up for vote for the Sabres song.

Last edited by a moderator:

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I don't remember what it is but I know that I don't like Minnesota's
It's called 'Crowd Chant' and I dislike it immensely. Was happy they got rid of it. Could have been something better, but they used Prince 'Let's Go Crazy' then some dope decided after the Prince thing died off (no pun intended), to bring 'Crowd Chant' back. It's definitely annoying and I wish it'd f*** off.

Reactions: DaveG and andora

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
L’Oreille was good too but you’re definitely in the minority on allez montreal

Nope.gif

Donnie740

May 28, 2021

Brass Bonanza was an all time classic.

It was right up there with the St Louis organ playing When The Blues Go Marching In right after blasting that foghorn a bunch of times. As a Leafs fan, I hated the Blues but the Checkerdome was such an awesome arena.

All time greatest goal “song” wasn’t actually a song - - it was the foghorn at Blackhawks Stadium. It was a shithole but without question, the greatest atmosphere of any building - - past, preset and future.

Little did everyone realize at the time that this would be the last goal scored by Chicago at the Stadium. Again, as a Leafs fan I hated it, but I have to acknowledge how epic it was.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
It's called 'Crowd Chant' and I dislike it immensely. Was happy they got rid of it. Could have been something better, but they used Prince 'Let's Go Crazy' then some dope decided after the Prince thing died off (no pun intended), to bring 'Crowd Chant' back. It's definitely annoying and I wish it'd f*** off.
could not have said it better or more eloquently myself - thumbs up, thumbs up

Realm

Jun 5, 2005

They haven't used that in years. Its "Shout" right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad