Worst Avs defenseman over the last 5 seasons?

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Courtesy of a musing from quesosauce, the question arose: Which Avs defenseman over the last 5 seasons has been the worst? There have been many, I expect this to be a hot debate...or not. Am I missing anyone?

[MOD] Please note that there's a bug in the poll and it doesnt allow you to cast your vote . We are sorry for the inconvenience , tigervixxxen can make a new thread with a new poll , if she wishes to do so.

Thank you

Frenchy [MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Zanon should run away with this one. He's one of a kind.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
The poll you selected is closed. Please press back to return to the poll.

Matt Hunwick is the worst hockey player I have ever seen. Ryan O'Byrne should be nowhere near this poll.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Matt Hunwick is the worst hockey player I have ever seen. Ryan O'Byrne should be nowhere near this poll.

That goal might be the first Avs goal I saw live at night. It was right around the time I started watching live games. I watched it on a really choppy stream. Stuck with me...

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Zanon. My god was he bad. You could have called up an ECHL defensemen and gave them Zanon's number and a fake beard and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Ok guys, no poll. Sometimes polls go to poll heaven before they get started for some reason apparently. Zanon would probably win anyway. The poll fail matches the hockey fail, so its fitting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad