OT: World Juniors Thread!

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
$80k USD.

Not that it matters at all, but it's kind of a fun distraction when you're hanging around this place more than you probably should be.

You never know what you might miss If you aren't lurking around.

Blues Forum feels like home. :)

BleedBlueForever

Jun 24, 2015
Looks like Kostin has 2 goals today so far. Only saw the second he took it from the corner up the boards and cut to the middle across the clot and sniped it.

EDIT: Here are both goals.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Glad to see Kotin start asserting himself. He's got big-time offensive capabilities, and just has to get used to Th American game, and his teammates. He will explode when things click together. I expect him to catch fire with San Antonio when he returns there, and be brought up to The Blues later in the year.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Kostin played another great game today. He definitely should be a big factor in these games as he’s much more physically mature than most guys there. Really playing with a lot of confidence.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I didnt get some of the negativity from people regarding Kostin this year. He missed most of last season with a shoulder injury. Plus hes 18 yrs old. You can just tell he’s going to be a special player. Great size, strength, skill, tenacity and plays with an edge. Love that type of player. I want mean mofo’s on my team

Shwabeal

Feb 24, 2016
Believe Thomas just assisted on Makar's goal. Didn't really do anything special, just passed it back to the point/above the circles after collecting it from the side of the net.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Believe Thomas just assisted on Makar's goal. Didn't really do anything special, just passed it back to the point/above the circles after collecting it from the side of the net.
He should be in on about half their goals today. They have the same 2 lines scoring almost all their goals (Thomas' and Kyrou's).

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
This is really ugly hockey right now. Snow is making it really difficult to handle and pass the puck.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I can't remember seeing worse broadcast view. 3-4 years ago in KHL there was blurry video quality. Reason for it was, 'cus current tv broadcast couldn't arrive in time, 'cus there was snowing heavily, so they need to show the game in old 80's cameras.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Nice Lockwood drive draws a penalty, which will have the PP held on th fresh ice at the beginning of The 2nd. Canada sitting pretty, but they need to keep attacking all game long. The US is a highly-skilled team that can score in bunches.

BangarangxRufio

I Blues'd Myself
Nov 29, 2016
STL
I'm am really happy with the gifs of Kostin. 1 rebound goal wasn't anything but good positioning and finishing, but the goals today are Beauts!

BangarangxRufio

I Blues'd Myself
Nov 29, 2016
STL
haha i just found this on Urban Dictionary while checking my spelling on google and it made me laugh

Beaut
1. Aussie abbreviation for something or someone who is beautiful, used with one syllable rather than the standard three because they're lazy convicts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad