GDT: World Juniors 2022

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
austin-powers-i-love-gold.gif

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Othmann is so bad in these games. Just can't make simple plays. He completely whiffed on a bunch of these clears which led to this whole issue. The rest of the line including Wright has been guilty of a lot of puck watching in the games I watched.

Also where the hell was Zellweger on the last goal?

Last edited:
Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
That one single gap control on bedard’s speed entry by their LD was better than anything ive seen from the canucks LD this season

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Brutal giveaway by Clarke there… looks like the Canucks D

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Why does it seem that the Euro teams are just way better coached in general?

The talent gap between USA/CAN and other teams other than SWE/FIN is pretty big but the smaller nations keep themselves in it with systems play.

Brutal giveaway by Clarke there… looks like the Canucks D
He was one of their calmer and more poised d-men in elimination games that I've seen, I give him benefit of the doubt.

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
Why does it seem that the Euro teams are just way better coached in general?

The talent gap between USA/CAN and other teams other than SWE/FIN is pretty big but the smaller nations keep themselves in it with systems play.

He was one of their calmer and more poised d-men in elimination games that I've seen, I give him benefit of the doubt.
Agreed 100% on systems play.

As to Clarke, he’s a risk reward D, and still a kid. As he grows up he’ll make better decisions to mitigate the risk. He’s still an elite prospect, and the type of player the Canucks would kill for.

Reactions: mossey3535

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
That is not the first time #4’s gap control has caught my eye and I only turned it on late

Again

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad