GDT: World Juniors 2022

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
It’s that time of year again, with the World Juniors starting tomorrow. All eyes will be on Connor Bedard, but there’s three Canucks’ prospects playing, too;

Hopefully Jonathan Lekkerimaki can start to put an awful start to the season behind him. Re-Petey is also playing for Sweden, and Ali Koskenvuo was a late add for Finland - tough numbers with Harvard in the NCAA, but sparkling results for Finland internationally.

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
JLek better have a standout tournament. Hopefully he shows why he was so highly ranked.

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
this Kemmel kid is looking really good. I sure hope we didn’t pull another boner.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Alright, Lets see a better tourney for lekk!
Also petey2, hopefully he moves up

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
OK, this tournament is pretty pointless for our main prospect, he’s getting basically no time, and he’s not even on either of the power-play units, just a waste of time, trying to evaluate him unless things change🤷‍♂️

Update : I was wrong, he’s playing on the power play after all, I just wanna see him get more minutes

Last edited:

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
OK, this tournament is pointless for our main prospect, he’s getting basically no time, and he’s not even on either of the power-play units, just a waste of time, trying to evaluate him unless things change
hes on the PP with Ostlund Lysell Ohgren in the bumper

Sadly he's been moved off that line 5v5 and is on the 4th line and is trending negatively

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
hes on the PP with Ostlund Lysell Ohgren in the bumper

Sadly he's been moved off that line 5v5 and is on the 4th line and is trending negatively
By the coach of standards, honestly even with that little time in the first period, he already looked better than anything he did last tournament.

He’s skating much better

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
What a shot!

Like I said earlier, he looks better already this tournament than the entire last tournament combined, he just needs opportunities

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad