World Junior Championships

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Yea definitely Lafreniere and Stutzle. I've liked Holtz quite a bit too.
It's going to be interesting to see where the players go after Byfield. A lot of it is going to be team preference.
Raymond, Holtz, Lundell, Stutzle, Drysdale, and even Askarov could go in any order from 3-8. I just hope the Hawks aren't left with Askarov as the BPA on their board. I'm against taking a goalie that high.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
this US team better take the Gold..when you are winning games without Turcotte, Brink, Caufield and Zegras scoring many goals, this could become a tidal wave that hits teams come the medal round. they are the deepest team in the tourney period..even without Jack Hughes and Farabee..

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Teply has looked solid. He just needs to focus on his skating a lot more. His skating is better now than last year based on these games but in small NA rink he can’t skate that freedomly east-west style. His skating is kind of ”angular” (dont know if it’s the right word but yeah.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
this US team better take the Gold..when you are winning games without Turcotte, Brink, Caufield and Zegras scoring many goals, this could become a tidal wave that hits teams come the medal round. they are the deepest team in the tourney period..even without Jack Hughes and Farabee..

Canada will be surpassed by the US within the next decade, and it makes me super, super happy. So tired of the Canadian arrogance when it comes to hockey.

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
Really? Living in the country that has 'Hockey Center of the Universe' in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver. OK.

Come on now American brothers .. ya gotta give us at least hockey. You guys have baseball, basketball, football, and well pretty much dominate the olympics .. and you can't give your little neighbour the bragging rights to the sport they started!

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
You're on an American board basically. What do you expect? Didn't they say that 10yrs ago? Still waiting.
I believe US has more world junior medals the last 10 years than Canada. Not as many golds but overall we have more. So you can quit waiting.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I believe US has more world junior medals the last 10 years than Canada. Not as many golds but overall we have more. So you can quit waiting.
Only medal that matters is Gold, and even if you have more medals, they haven't over taken them in any way. It's close to even, if I am being nice.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Come on now American brothers .. ya gotta give us at least hockey. You guys have baseball, basketball, football, and well pretty much dominate the olympics .. and you can't give your little neighbour the bragging rights to the sport they started!
Nah we took that from them.
TORONTO-RAPTORS-CHAMPIONSHIP-JOURNEY-HUTCHINS12-JUNE18.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad