• France

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Morocco

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Abde has such a strange stride, he runs like he has a hump and a bad leg, but maybe that's why it's almost impossible to get the ball off of him. Problem is he never does anything useful with the ball afterwards.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Theo MOTM for me, scored that goal that allowed France to have this professional victory, but defensively is where he did his best work, going alone (Mbappe doesn't defend) against Morocco's best offensive weapons in Hakimi and Ziyech. He was dribbled a couple of times by them but always came back and no dangerous chances for Morocco came from his side of the field.

TheShape

Oct 25, 2018
I don’t understand how you can watch the same games and say Greizmann is “clearly” the MVP of that team over Mbappe lol

Both have been great but Griezmann has overall had more of an impact on the matches. Covers a lot of ground defensively too.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Theo MOTM for me, scored that goal that allowed France to have this professional victory, but defensively is where he did his best work, going alone (Mbappe doesn't defend) against Morocco's best offensive weapons in Hakimi and Ziyech. He was dribbled a couple of times by them but always came back and no dangerous chances for Morocco came from his side of the field.

He did well considering that defence is the weakest part of his abilities. Just like often for Milan for the past few years, his offensive contribution has far outweighted his occasional costly defensive mistakes.

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad