• France

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Morocco

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
When I tell you guys that there are tons of gems in french lower leagues, both Ounahi and Kolo Muani were playing in National (3rd level) in 2020-2021 and 2019-2020 respectively. Both played (well) in a WC semi final yesterday.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Ouch, Morocco federation asking for an investigation over the reffing of the semi final.
If anything, France has more to argue about, but hey.... way to ruin a perfect image.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah, imagine submitting a complaint about the reffing during a world cup :sarcasm:
If you're alluding to the France / Tunisia appeal I stated how stupid it was BUT at least it had to do with an illegal call, not a judgment call.

This ruins the entire Moroccan run for me and brings shame, dishonour, and disgrace upon everyone of their players, coaches, supporters, and the continent of Africa.

I for one will not welcome Hakim Ziyech back at Chelsea.
I have trouble understanding the whole concepts of your posts lately.
You need some holidays man. Hope you have great ones with your family.
And BTW you were supposed to put me on ignore?

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I have trouble understanding the whole concepts of your posts lately.
You need some holidays man. Hope you have great ones with your family.
And BTW you were supposed to put me on ignore?
I just can’t conceive of this ruining Morocco’s image!

I do need the holidays though, work’s got me totally burnt out.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I just can’t conceive of this ruining Morocco’s image!

I do need the holidays though, work’s got me totally burnt out.
Morocco probably had the best image of this WC. Humble low profile guys who gave their life on the pitch for their team and country.
Regragui's press conferences were smart, level headed.
After the game yesterday they complained about nothing.
And now the federation makes a formal complaint about the reffing?
Shitty move, and extremely stupid given the game and the fact they never should have ended with 11 men.
Reffing was not the reason they lost. Far from it.

I mean, the federation is being stupid but ruining their image? That's so hyperbolic.
Ruin a PERFECT image.
Meaning it's now not perfect.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Morocco probably had the best image of this WC. Humble low profile guys who gave their life on the pitch for their team and country.
Regragui's press conferences were smart, level headed.
After the game yesterday they complained about nothing.
And now the federation makes a formal complaint about the reffing?
Shitty move, and extremely stupid given the game and the fact they never should have ended with 11 men.
Reffing was not the reason they lost. Far from it.
Sure man, but there's a difference between this - a reasonable statement that they're being goofy and blaming the refs - and claiming that this will ruin their perfect image, which is super hyperbolic!

Reactions: cgf and bluesfan94

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Apparently, a lot care given the responses.
But a great post of yours again. Well done.
How many people here? I count 4. And at least three of us don't care that Morocco filed it. I know I don't. I just posted to tease you about France's complaint and you're all bent out of sorts because if anyone insults anything about France, it's a World War.

Reactions: Jersey Fresh

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
See you rarely even try to talk about football.
You come here and write "people don't care" because obviously YOU know what people care or don't.
And then you try to make it personnal with France, War or other crap.

How is that adding to anything?

• Haha
Reactions: Jersey Fresh

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
See you rarely even try to talk about football.
You come here and write "people don't care" because obviously YOU know what people care or don't.
And then you try to make it personnal with France, War or other crap.

How is that adding to anything?
If Morocco lost to Argentina in the semi-final, you wouldn't have posted this. Nor is a post-match refereeing complaint or your perception of Morocco's reputation talking about the actual football. If that's what you want to talk about, I'm happy to talk about the weird reffing decisions like giving Morocco a yellow card for a reckless challenge by Hernandez in the box. Wasn't quite a penalty but giving Morocco a yellow was silly stuff.

You also tried counting to 5 and couldn't quite get there, so maybe you shouldn't talk about adding?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
If Morocco lost to Argentina, I wouldn't have posted about a complaint for reffing? Of course I would have. :huh:
Do I comment only on french football? No, so WTF are you talking about ONCE AGAIN making assumptions out of nothing?
As for the Boufal yellow I said in the thread it was a bad call (not a penalty BTW). How does it have to do with a formal complaint asking for two "glaring" penalties?
So yes, that's talking about football, something you should try rather than scan the forum for people to fight with like you often do with me and you did with others in the other thread.

And, even after ALL those troll posts, you continue to flame people with 5 year old stuff.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Multiple riots in Montpellier due to Morocco immigrants fighting Frenchmen. I expect more in southern cities like Nice, Marseille, and Nimes.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
France should file a complaint too, that ref was dreadful and should never see international football again.
He was awful, for both teams. And Morocco to complain is rich since I think they got away with more than their share.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad