Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Japan

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I mean, Tomiyasu, Ito, and Itakura are relatively young along the backline. But I mean demographics for the country as a whole.

They have a lot of young and prime-age talent in the footballing sphere, even if the general demos make us look young.

Itakura, who started all 3 of their group stages games, and Tomiyasu gives them a good base in the back who should still be in their primes in 2026, even if Stuttgart's Ito can't claim the LCB spot.

With Kamada, Doan, Mitoma, Maeda, Kubo, Nakamura, Minamo, Morita, Tanaka, etc. all likely to still be going strong at the next WM further up the pitch; the talent should be there for them to do very well again.

Last edited:

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
They have a lot of young and prime-age talent in the footballing sphere, even if the general demos make us look young.

Itakura, who started all 3 of their group stages games, and Tomiyasu gives them a good base in the back who should still be in their primes in 2026, even if Stuttgart's Ito can't claim the LCB spot.

With Kamada, Doan, Mitoma, Maeda, Kubo, Nakamura, Tanaka, etc. all likely to still be going strong at the next WM further up the pitch; the talent should be there for them to do very well again.
Yeah, I just mean that I wouldn't be too optimistic long term just because of those demographics and the mix of sports played in Japan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad