Votes: 35 94.6%
  • Poland

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
You really have a problem man.

And yes France hasn't been very good. And yet' it's still 0-0.
Also should be 1-1.
Loool I’m teasing from the bs I’ve been hearing but ok.

France still should win. Just something to think about

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Props to Giroud. Who would’ve thought he’d become the most prolific french striker. I thought he was finished few years ago.

Reactions: luiginb

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
France are a bit like England imo. Shit manager who tries to play into the team's weakness (defence) and isn't actually that good at organizing a defence rather than playing to their strength which would be higher tempo passing and attacking especially with quick instead of slow counters.

They do at least use a proper goal song unlike England, ironically from a band from England.

Also not sure why Kounde is starting over Pavard unless Pavard is injured.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
France are a bit like England imo. Shit manager who tries to play into the team's weakness (defence) and isn't actually that good at organizing a defence rather than playing to their strength which would be higher tempo passing and attacking especially with quick instead of slow counters.

They do at least use a proper goal song unlike England, ironically from a band from England.

Also not sure why Kounde is starting over Pavard unless Pavard is injured.
Please.
Shit manager has won a WC, made an EC final, won as captain every possible trophy available to mankind and coached to a CL final eliminating the Galacticos with a bunch of nobodies on the team.

DD is excellent at organizing a defense, but he chose to start 4 offensive players + Theo Hernandez (who is close to a 5th offensive player). He's taking a bold approach and I like it.

And finally, Pavard sucks so much it's not funny.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Please.
Shit manager has won a WC, made an EC final, won as captain every possible trophy available to mankind and reached a CL final eliminating the Galacticos with a bunch of nobodies on the team.

DD is excellent at organizing a defense, but he chose to start 4 offensive players + Theo Hernandez (who is close to a 5th offensive player). He's taking a bold approach and I like it.

And finally, Pavard sucks so much it's not funny.

So you're saying that he's just as successful of a coach as Jogi Löw? :sarcasm:

...I disagreed with that poster too, just teasing since Jogi accomplished that too, despite being s***...

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I just don't see England on the same level as France, Brazil, or Argentina. Feels like the first top team they face will expose Maguire left & right.
It usually is this way.

In the entire history of tournament football, England have never, not one single time, ever beaten a true top team in the knockouts, outside of tournaments held on home soil. Not once. Ever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad