Votes: 25 75.8%
  • Senegal

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
I don’t see that much of a gulf between these two squads, even with Mane out. I’d be surprised at a 4 goal difference in this one.
England has shit CBs but their midfield is a class above Senegals and Sengals backline is just unable to clean up.

It was going to be a total route.

Solmors

<3 Data
May 3, 2010
San Jose
That was some horrendous defense by Senegal. It started as a 3 on 5, but 3 of the people who got beat just watched instead of hurrying back for another chance.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
This game is not his fault but Mendy just hasn’t stopped a beach ball in a long time.

Losing your job to Kepa is… , although not a decision I agree with, says a lot that it’s even arguable.

He didn’t take Chelsea’s wage increase offer because it was less than Kepa’s inflated wage. I wouldn’t be surprised if both are sold this summer. Kepa’s historically somehow had suiters, but I wonder where the Mendy suiters will be

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
This game is not his fault but Mendy just hasn’t stopped a beach ball in a long time.

Losing your job to Kepa is… , although not a decision I agree with, says a lot that it’s even arguable.

He didn’t take Chelsea’s wage increase offer because it was less than Kepa’s inflated wage. I wouldn’t be surprised if both are sold this summer. Kepa’s historically somehow had suiters, but I wonder where the Mendy suiters will be

In Turkey at least, some rumours from Italy too.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Yeah, you could see how Ismaila Sarr easily beat him for speed. Walker isn't getting any younger, but he had more speed than that pre-injury.
I mean, Sarr is also a burner himself. Doesn’t help Walker having to deal with that

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
*Yawn* round of 16 is always the worst, the weaker nations unceremoniously get dumped and we're left with Brazil/Argentina and your usual european suspects at the end of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad