GWT: World Cup - Group H (Portugal and South Korea Advance)

Who Advances?

• Portugal

Votes: 46 88.5%
  • South Korea

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Ghana

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Uruguay

Votes: 40 76.9%

• Total voters

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Uruguay should be down a man.. that Stamp should have been a Violent conduct send off. #10.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Ronaldo is a prick? Okay buddy :laugh::biglaugh::baghead:
Other than his whole credible rape allegations (and that's a f***ing huge caveat), Ronaldo has shown himself to be an ego-driven prick, including most recently, through his interview with another ego-driven prick, Piers Morgan.

Actually wait, I think his claiming a goal that didn't touch him might be the most recent example. Crazy that he managed to do something more recently than an interview at the start of the World Cup, the timing of which is its own example.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
And Uruguay to lose?
They need Ghana to lose. With an Uruguay win, they need to either (a) best the GD of Uruguay, (b) equal the GD and best Uruguay in terms of goals scored, (c) equal Uruguay in GD and goals for and best them in fair play points, or (d) win the drawing of lots.

Alternatively, if Ghana draws Uruguay, they need to do the same as above but with Ghana instead of Uruguay

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Portugal guy gets hit in the side then elbow (Not going to be a handball IMO but Corner.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Santa: What do u want for Christmas ?

Me: I want a dragon

Santa: It’s not possible, make a realistic wish

Me: I want Messi to score a goal that isn’t a tap in or pen

Santa: Which Color dragon do you want ?

😂

Even Santa knows Messi is finished
😭