GWT: World Cup - Group B (England and USA Advance)

Who Advances?

• England

Votes: 95 97.9%
  • United States

Votes: 59 60.8%
  • Wales

Votes: 23 23.7%
  • Iran

Votes: 11 11.3%

• Total voters

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Beautiful from Saka, happy for him, though I'd love for England not to leave the group
I hate England but Iran can gtfo. Unfortunately it's easy pickings for England with this group. USA will be their toughest matchup with Wales and Iran being shit.

Honestly could be 6-0 if England converted their chances jn the first 30.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I hate England but Iran can gtfo. Unfortunately it's easy pickings for England with this group. USA will be their toughest matchup with Wales and Iran being shit.

Honestly could be 6-0 if England converted their chances jn the first 30.

Yeah I mean there's not really anyone in the group I want making it past their first opportunity to get knocked out

14 minutes added time.

What happened? I missed most of the first half

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I know it's Iran, so grain of salt, but Bellingham is definitely driving his price up. Someone gonna pay an absolute truckload of money for him next summer.

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
it’s not working against England but bunkering and countering May work against the US. In qualifying US had trouble breaking down teams, though that was on the road in concacaf. US needs to get first half goals, something that they didn’t do enough of in qualifying.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Yeah I mean there's not really anyone in the group I want making it past their first opportunity to get knocked out

What happened? I missed most of the first half
Injury to Iran's keeper. Him and a defender smacked faces on a cross. Think he broke his nose or got a concussion or similar.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Already forgot that 90% of group matches at a World cup are boring as f***. Can't wait to watch with 48 teams

Can't wait to watch matchday 15 with England vs Thailand, El Salvador vs Brazil and Spain vs Bahrain. Should be fantastic.

But yeah "these nations will catch up if they play the best!!!!"

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
That first half hour was watching Tuchelball all over again. England are always so slow and peripheral to build up. Rice plays like a friggin extra CB. Thank God for having Bellingham in the middle now.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Honestly with all these US national team commercials I'd love to see the US get clowned against Wales just for the lulz reactions.

I could see it happening, Wales has gotten results whatever one thinks of their roster, and I can imagine in the US people are like "what barely even a country EZ"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad