World Championship 2019 - Panthers

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I think you guys misunderstood though. This has very little to do with the Panthers.

Coach Fischer decided not to select Malgin saying that Denis wouldn't be 100% motivated to play for Switzerland. Denis released his statement to say that Fischer was wrong to say that and he wanted to be part of the team.

That's also why Malgin released his statement in German. He's disappointed but this isn't a shot at the Panthers...this is directed at Fischer and should explain to us Swiss that Fischer (and not Malgin) is the reason why he's not on the team.

Fischer is a moron. Always was. This is just one more episode of his clown show.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
I think you guys misunderstood though. This has very little to do with the Panthers.

Coach Fischer decided not to select Malgin saying that Denis wouldn't be 100% motivated to play for Switzerland. Denis released his statement to say that Fischer was wrong to say that and he wanted to be part of the team.

That's also why Malgin released his statement in German. He's disappointed but this isn't a shot at the Panthers...this is directed at Fischer and should explain to us Swiss that Fischer (and not Malgin) is the reason why he's not on the team.

Fischer is a moron. Always was. This is just one more episode of his clown show.

Yeaaaaah... Some have problems with understanding and explaining... ;)

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Gonna be nice to see that about 30 times next season.

Dadonov from Malkin #2

Dadonov and Malkin look very good together. Grigorenko helps them as well.

Expect more Malkin to FLA trade threads today :laugh:.

I'd be blown away if our top 6 was:

Huberdeau - Barkov - Hoffman
Dadonov - Malkin - Panarin

Itd be top 3 no doubt.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Kiselivich is on Team Russia.
Still wonder what the deal was with him here. Seemed to play well whenever he actually got a chance to.

Reactions: WaitingForThatCab

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Id love to see this on the regular

My god that looks insane

At what cost though? We'd have to offer up 2 or 3 of our best trade chips (Trocheck/2019 1st + Heponiemi) and it doesn't address D now or long term. It's definitely jaw dropping to stare at though. Is Malkin worth all that risk (trade value) and lost cap space? Definitely a tough call, how could Panarin say no to playing with one of Barkov or Malkin along with Dadonov, Bob and Coach Q? Just glad we have options to upgrade at two key spots whether through UFA or trade.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Only one thing i like to mention, Panthers say our Players must rest for the hard Season. But when i look at the current Russian Team, where a lot of NHL Players are on.
Or Team germany Grubauer joining the Team, i really wondering for god sake the Panthers dont let go their Players.

Only from the current Games Team Russia might have the best Team together.

Bure1096

Mar 6, 2007
Florida
Only one thing i like to mention, Panthers say our Players must rest for the hard Season. But when i look at the current Russian Team, where a lot of NHL Players are on.
Or Team germany Grubauer joining the Team, i really wondering for god sake the Panthers dont let go their Players.

Only from the current Games Team Russia might have the best Team together.
It' simple, look at what happened to Tavares. Health.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
It' simple, look at what happened to Tavares. Health.

1 out of 16 Teams every team 23 Players. 1 out of 320 Players are heavy Injured that is a heavy Quote. Its near 100% quote ...... or not.
they have a higher Injury chance playing preseason Games. On every game Day 2 Players or more get light Injured or more.
That argument doesnt work for me.

When this is really so bad. Why is team US full of NHl Stars and a lot of big Names.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad