Post-Game Talk: Woodcroft + Practice Time = Profit???

How many teeth will McDavid have left by the end of the season?

• Total voters

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
Feels so nice to spank Buffalo. We usually suck against them despite them being a bad team.

Also, glad to see Smith get a W. Hopefully that gives him some confidence going forward.
I honestly thought Buffalo would win tonight. The sabres were feeling good about their game and are finally healthy. Big win for an Oilers club who is known for taking nights off against "easier" opponents.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Domo arigato Mr. Yamamoto. Domo.

Honey Badger suddenly has 15 goals. Hottest line in the league with McDavid absolutely flying, Kane bringing a shooter mentality and power forward space clearing attitude for his line mates, and Yamamoto tireless in puck pursuit and getting greasy in the tough areas of the ice. Oil steam roll a non playoff team is good to see. No let up. D quite good at moving the puck vertically, quickly up the ice makes a big difference. Shore and 4th line played an assertive game with production. Smith stabile in net big too.

Must win homestead. Must winning. No let up great to see after slipping on the banana against Detroit. Full pedal down for a 60 minute win.

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
Which is funny cause Bob talked non stop about how it’s not a coaching issue and it’s always bad starts for Edmonton. Oops
To be fair I dont think Tippett was telling his guys to start slow or anything. I dont think the messaging from Woodcroft is any different but his approach, attitude and passion are evident.

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
McDrai are doing their usual best to piss off the Leafer media who try and convince themselves every year that a Leafer is deserving of a major award. Problem is they start the fluff campaign with a third of the season still left, which is when McDrai kick it into the next gear that no Leafer has. Connor is especially heating up right now at the perfect time.

Draisaitl starting to show signs of emerging from his long slumber but the NHL's scorekeeping system isn't helping :mad:

Reactions: oilers'72

Gregsky99

Dec 16, 2012
Honest question...watching this game, was it one of the easiest games a goalie has ever had to play? I think so

Reactions: RattsSSV

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Domo arigato Mr. Yamamoto. Domo.

Honey Badger suddenly has 15 goals. Hottest line in the league with McDavid absolutely flying, Kane bringing a shooter mentality and power forward space clearing attitude for his line mates, and Yamamoto tireless in puck pursuit and getting greasy in the tough areas of the ice. Oil steam roll a non playoff team is good to see. No let up. D quite good at moving the puck vertically, quickly up the ice makes a big difference. Shore and 4th line played an assertive game with production. Smith stabile in net big too.

Must win homestead. Must winning. No let up great to see after slipping on the banana against Detroit. Full pedal down for a 60 minute win.
That top line has been fantastic but I'm almost more impressed with the Draisaitl line (Puljujarvi's rust tonight notwithstanding). They can just control the play in the offensive zone for large chunks at a time and take the opposition right out of it.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Honest question...watching this game, was it one of the easiest games a goalie has ever had to play? I think so

I think this one might have been easier.

1647576441660.png

Reactions: Gregsky99 and ujju2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad